Marrone and Penn St | Syracusefan.com

Marrone and Penn St

money3189

Living Legend
Lets say Marrone didnt get the Buffalo job and coached SU this year with the same results. Do you guys think he would have been a candidate? If offered, do you think he would have left SU for Penn st? I know he has a great relationship with BOB

Last edited:
ohhohhohh- what if he never left the aints- would he be a candidate for the texas job

Lets say Marrone didnt get the Buffalo job and coached SU this year with the same results. Do you guys think he would have been a candidate? If offered, do you think he would have left SU for Penn st? I know he has a great relationship with BOB

It would have been hilarious, but no, it would have never happened. Mostly because of who the previous coach was. One phone call between them, and Marrone would have rather suffered here with our terrible administration and cheapskate fans (that's the latest reason still right?).

Marrone was frustrated by SU admin supposedly. O'Brien wanted to put his fist through a windshield due to all the Paterno People.

There never ever would have been a conversation.

This would make a great sitcom. It would be like a cross between Coach and a Bill Belichek press conference in which no information is said.

never....the joebots would have built a new statue for Marrone and it would involve some fire.

A guy with a [hypothetical] career record of one game over .500 is not going to get hired at the State Penn. Never.

Marrone could've had a few bigger jobs in college that he privately turned down. Penn St would've never gotten a sniff with all of that drama.

Marrone could've had a few bigger jobs in college that he privately turned down. Penn St would've never gotten a sniff with all of that drama.
Which ones?

A guy with a [hypothetical] career record of one game over .500 is not going to get hired at the State Penn. Never.
So, you're saying that Shady has no shot?

Same results?

With Zach Allen they would've been 8-4/9-3 with victories over PSU and Pitt.

Anywho, the answer is "no".

Same results?

With Zach Allen they would've been 8-4/9-3 with victories over PSU and Pitt.

Anywho, the answer is "no".
Reading their blogs, Zach Allen is not considered by the staff to be a viable option at QB on a team that had a terrible season and is not returning its starter. I think the loss was too bad but we annointed him as something he's so far proving not to be. Its doubtful he would have started with Marrone here. Do think Marrone would have found a way to beat PSU, but I wonder if he'd have had that bc comeback in him... Who knows. Shafer is doing great glad he's our guy.

Come on Rocco, don't leave us hanging. Which ones did he turn down?

No the balogne at Pstate is very questionable.

would the shoes have a nike swoosh?
hi-res-7536746_crop_exact.jpg

with this facemask on the helmet??

Rocco, he's gone now, you can tell us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom