Marrone vs. Edsall handshake... | Syracusefan.com

Marrone vs. Edsall handshake...

The scream reminded me of Howard Dean's famous yelp.

I like the lady standing next to the Wyoming coach at the end. (His wife perhaps?) telling the USAFA coach "That's enough!" The guy wasn't saying anything.

Gotta think the lecture on ethics would have been more effective without the f-bomb every other word!

Great stuff... That was a great rant. I love the opening F bomb directed at god knows who

I like the lady standing next to the Wyoming coach at the end. (His wife perhaps?) telling the USAFA coach "That's enough!" The guy wasn't saying anything.
I actually think she says "Dad"

Member when Paterno went bombastic on Rutgers coach ? when he would not shake his hand. The Pa st. QB took a knee with less than a minute to go with Pa St up around 8 points. On next play took a fake knee and threw a TD pass to wide open receiver. My father law would have won money taking the points. Joe Pa looked like Don Zimmer charging the Red Soxs.

I actually think she says "Dad"
Yes that was the coach's daughter. My mom went to Wyoming so I follow that program pretty closely and have read plenty about this incident :)

Yes that was the coach's daughter. My mom went to Wyoming so I follow that program pretty closely and have read plenty about this incident :)

He's married to his daughter? Wow. That guy is a piece of work.

Wyoming as a football team, school and a state can't lose enough in my mind. It all goes back to the previous coach who claimed he wanted SU to lose every single game going forward after we bought out of our trip to their place. While I agree in spirit that we probably should have played them out there (and would still like us to do so), the fact that the escape clause was in there in the first place meant it was possible. In another public moment, this guy verbally attacks and swears at the AFA coach. Call it like you see it but that was over the top. Funny, but over the top. The coaching fraternity is pretty small; he probably did himself a lot more bad than good here. What comes around goes around...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom