Marrone's Issue? | Syracusefan.com

Marrone's Issue?

Orijinal

All Conference
I think Marrone's problem is that he knows too much, whether it's about the current state of the game of football, what other organizations/institutions are doing, or what it takes to build a winner that no one surrounding him can keep up, and this frustrates him to no end.

But anywhere he goes, he'll always be ahead of the curve, struggling to keep everyone up to speed with him. And again, that just leads to frustration and frustration.

Just my opinion though.

I think Marrone's problem is that he knows too much, whether it's about the current state of the game of football, what other organizations/institutions are doing, or what it takes to build a winner that no one surrounding him can keep up, and this frustrates him to no end.

But anywhere he goes, he'll always be ahead of the curve, struggling to keep everyone up to speed with him. And again, that just leads to frustration and frustration.

Just my opinion though.

I would prefer an overly- informed, cynical HC over a blissfully ignorant one

Just my opinion though.

Knowledge is power.

Quite simply...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors