Mary Kline Classic Rosters announced | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mary Kline Classic Rosters announced

I remember last years game was up on YouTube, hopefully they do the same with this years. I'm excited to see our guys and hopefully future orange in action. Only thing that could've made it better is if McCullough was on a roster but I'm sure there will be plenty of all star games we'll be able to watch him in next year.

I missed it, but what's with all the Whitehead commentary? "waste of time", as in a waste of time going after him as he's likely to go to Kentucky, or something? Or he's a headcase?

I missed it, but what's with all the Whitehead commentary? "waste of time", as in a waste of time going after him as he's likely to go to Kentucky, or something? Or he's a headcase?
Yeah, I think he's another of those guys that called us a "d*eam school" can't even fully spell it out, as it is irritating. But still, you know he's just sitting there waiting for Kent$$ky to come calling.
I like his game, he fits our mold as a combo guard, he is very competitive and is a winner, but if we were really what he wanted, he would have pulled the trigger.
Besides, Kaleb is all of those things too, and might have more upside imo.

BJ will be in the MKC 3pt contest.
bj vs gv.jpg

Different Dude same result. It's good, through your hands up ref. SUball
View attachment 3162
Great shot. I hope we see that a few hundred times over the next four years. Bobby, is he more of a catch and shoot guy right now, or can he shoot off the bounce? How is he coming off a screen with a catch and shoot? And does he prefer coming from his left or his right or is he comfortable in both directions? As good a shooter as James has been for SU, he was almost exclusively a catch and shoot guy. There were rare occassions when he would take a few dribbles, but I see BJ as a guy that is a threat to drive, so he could jab step, create a little space and then just rise up for the jumper, Carmeloesque.

Great shot. I hope we see that a few hundred times over the next four years. Bobby, is he more of a catch and shoot guy right now, or can he shoot off the bounce? How is he coming off a screen with a catch and shoot? And does he prefer coming from his left or his right or is he comfortable in both directions? As good a shooter as James has been for SU, he was almost exclusively a catch and shoot guy. There were rare occassions when he would take a few dribbles, but I see BJ as a guy that is a threat to drive, so he could jab step, create a little space and then just rise up for the jumper, Carmeloesque.
All of the above. Coaches believe that he is better than JS and CJ as a freshmen being able to do more with the ball in shooting, scoring and ball handling abilities.
CHIP 13.jpg

All of the above. Coaches believe that he is better than JS and CJ as a freshmen being able to do more with the ball.
I love it. I can't wait to watch him over the next few years.