Mary Kline Classic Rosters announced | Syracusefan.com

Mary Kline Classic Rosters announced

http://maryklineclassic.com/full-roster/
Bj, Roberson,Ron will be playing. Joseph, Goodluck also. Our friend Jermaine Angel Soft Lawrence will be attending and might even be playing! Isaah Waste of time Whitehead will also be there.
You.
Da.
Man!
Ridiculous lineup, both upperclassmen and lowerclassmen games.
Looky who's in three point contest - Malachi Richardson & Ron Patterson.

You.
Da.
Man!

Way too many good people on this site not to lend a helping hand.

Not only some of our boys in BJ, Beast and Patterson (all three are on the same team!), but look at the prospects we're still pursuing:

Malachi
Kaleb
Goodluck
Kaleb
Kaleb
Jared Terrell
Whitehead
Govan
Bentil
Kaleb
Diagne
Kaleb
Cheick Diallo

I'm not sure if I put doubles in there, as I didn't spell check. Wonder how that could have happened. :)

Not only some of our boys in BJ, Beast and Patterson (all three are on the same team!), but look at the prospects we're still pursuing:

Malachi
Kaleb
Goodluck
Kaleb
Kaleb
Jared Terrell
Whitehead
Govan
Bentil
Kaleb
Diagne
Kaleb
Cheick Diallo

I'm not sure if I put doubles in there, as I didn't spell check. Wonder how that could have happened. :)
Yeah, but is Kaleb playing?

http://maryklineclassic.com/full-roster/
Bj, Roberson,Ron will be playing. Joseph, Goodluck also. Our friend Jermaine Angel Soft Lawrence will be attending and might even be playing! Isaah Waste of time Whitehead will also be there.
As good as "Angel Soft" is, I was about to spin the same thing about Mr. "Waste of Time".
You sir, excel at your craft. Always have, and always will.
:rolling:

You.
Da.
Man!

You know we are due for a recruit to come in with a surprising ability to shoot.. it hasn't really happened since Gerry even though we knew he was lights out ( I watched him play all through high school and destroy our team in states) he still showed he could do that and more his first year. Would love it if Patterson came in and Cooney improved and BJ was stroking it as well.

Malachi
Kaleb
Goodluck
Kaleb
Kaleb
Jared Terrell
Whitehead
Govan
Bentil
Kaleb
Diagne
Kaleb
Cheick Diallo

There was so many I didn't even bother listing them all. It was like a who's who lol

There was so many I didn't even bother listing them all. It was like a who's who lol
Big time brother, has to be one of the better events. Talent is nasty, almost should be at the dome with so many familiar Cuse interest names.

Btw, check out last year's highlights.
Remember, these are highlights of some of our guys when they were still juniors.

Beast -1:39 mark, nice oop from Sina (they pause it to show where he is in relation to rim, ha)
Just a vicious rejection. He adds in a two handed nice n' easy stuff.
Ennis - he's in and out of the clips as he's a PG, they show him delivering to some, but also finishing from a nice Selden pass, among others.
Terrell - serious ups around 1:00 mark. style points galore.
Briscoe - looking strong like bull around 2:14

I have to say, even though we tease Lawrence and Rondae, those dudes can ball. Lawrence, incredible upside (but I think not as much as McCullough), but will he put it all together? Also, have to give respect to one of our one time prospects, Jaren Sina. Seems like he was co-Mvp? Good distributor and has a nice touch from deep. He's going to be a decent college player, but a 4 year guy I'm guessing. I think we picked the right guy in Ennis.

They are in communication via twitter. They seem to be friendly and have been pulling for one another during their HS runs.
That is great to hear. Are they excited to be teaming up for the Mary Kline Classic? I hope they get to play at the same time.

That is great to hear. Are they excited to be teaming up for the Mary Kline Classic? I hope they get to play at the same time.
Yes should be a fun and exciting game.

Alex goes to SU, right? Maybe somebody should tell him to get BJ in on the 3pt contest.
I just talked to him about that and he is going to ask BJ if he wanted to enter the contests. He told me that he didn't think that BJ would want to enter the contest so he didn't bother to asked him at the time during the post season activities. I think that BJ would participate in the contest. I made him an offer he couldn't refuse in my OG voice.;)

I just talked to him about that and he is going to ask BJ if he wanted to enter the contests. He told me that he didn't think that BJ would want to enter the contest so he didn't bother to asked him at the time during the post season activities. I think that BJ would participate in the contest. I made him an offer he couldn't refuse in my OG voice.;)
My man mynicca1.png