Maryland Game Thread... | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
28-7?!? Wow. 14 points off bad Tommy turnovers. Not good.

And I’ll say it again. Losing eric’s rushing ability is like losing an irreplaceable part of the offense that bailed us out often last season.

I didn't give up on a single game last year. Strange to do it game 2 but I can't watch this trash.

Wish Chance Amie didn’t transfer. Chance would give us a Chance.

Glad they really killed all hope before getting this season rolling
Most disappointing part of today.

Staring down the barrel of being obliterated 2x in a row for a 1-2 start and it’s not going to take much to push the fan base back to apathy.

I don’t understand how we look so bad. On paper we should be better than last year, but we look terrible.

Devito is not dealing with pressure well at all.

Our defense is getting big boyed.

Well we clearly are in the market for a grad transfer qb
Should have taken one this year after Amie bolted. Devito’s dad has been talking him up like he’s the 2nd coming of McNabb. We’re in big trouble.

Looking like a learning year for Tommy. Sucks that our expectations were too high based on last year.

The big “ifs” (Tommy, OLine and LBs) all looking like they’re on the bad side of the coin.

Weren’t too high. But clearly higher than realistic given where devito is.

DeVito just needs to run the ball.
He locks in on his first read and always throws fastballs.
He is playing scared. He has been anointed the chosen one and is playing like we have no options.

Our Defense looks like a high school team.

Last edited:
Most disappointing part of today.

Staring down the barrel of being obliterated 2x in a row for a 1-2 start and it’s not going to take much to push the fan base back to apathy.

Terrible home schedule this year too. We might have sold a lot of season tickets but I'm not sure how many will show up to Holy Cross and WMU.

It’s quite clear this team started to believe their own hype. They are getting slaughtered, outplayed, out coached in every aspect. Supposing it’s not over at half time they need a serious gut check and they clearly have a long way to go.

Road games against P5 opponents after an uninspiring performance at liberty and this is how we come out. We just aren’t ready for the big time

I don't really want to keep on the kid but I've seen so many people say last year and this off-season say how much better Devito is than Dungey and I just don't see it so far...

TD is so out of Synch. Dino might want to give welch some reps. Tommy may lose his confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom