maryland game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

maryland game

Jeez Captain. Lay off the Everclear already.

I didnt recall mentioning that earlier, but I id stop many hours ago. It was kind of a tincture/extract, as it's not really economically feasible to stick to 95% for just pleasure.

But I'm serious, some of you guys are real jerks to the fellas over their. They're human beings with feelings too, and seem like good people over all, and seem to treat you better than you treat them, if you wish to be unbiased about it. It's the holiday time, it just seems cool to treat each other with dignity, in my opinion. It's a shame a fella needs to get schnookered up to make such proclamations, everclear or lighter stuff, lol. I'd think a guy with barrel in his name would have some alcohol in that barrel! lol

I didnt recall mentioning that earlier, but I id stop many hours ago. It was kind of a tincture/extract, as it's not really economically feasible to stick to 95% for just pleasure.

But I'm serious, some of you guys are real jerks to the fellas over their. They're human beings with feelings too, and seem like good people over all, and seem to treat you better than you treat them, if you wish to be unbiased about it. It's the holiday time, it just seems cool to treat each other with dignity, in my opinion. It's a shame a fella needs to get schnookered up to make such proclamations, everclear or lighter stuff, lol. I'd think a guy with barrel in his name would have some alcohol in that barrel! lol

LOL you definitely have never met any real life UConn fans, or worn Syracuse gear to the XL or Gampel. They have the worst fans in college basketball. They are not good people, and I hope nothing but the worst for all of them. And I would never visit that cesspool of a site they call the boneyard.

No matter what Maryland has this year, they will be a huge step up in talent and athleticism from what we have played so far. Will be interesting to see how our young guys do.

I'll be disappointed if we beat Maryland by less than 10 (assuming everybody is healthy). SU is notoriously hard to prepare for on short notice, and Maryland doesn't seem to be a particularly good shooting or good defensive team (I don't know who is going to match up with Battle). If they are going to beat us it will be on the boards, so as fans we should learn something about how SU does rebounding wise against a big-ish P5 team.
Bam.
Yes . 12 point win!!!!