@Maryland Monday Feb 24th, Nearing Sell Out (<250 tix) | Syracusefan.com

@Maryland Monday Feb 24th, Nearing Sell Out (<250 tix)

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Less than 250 tickets are left. If you want to go Call Howard Ticker at 301-405-8225 (his direct dail number) or buy at UMTerps.com

BTW, I have one ticket for sale at face ($55) in section 225 (Cuse Section), it'll be located next to me. Send me a PM if interested.

Last edited:
Our fans must have at least half the tickets. Maryland is awful.

Our fans must have at least half the tickets. Maryland is awful.

Maryland is a solid Hoops school on a bad streak...our game is their best game of the year. I figure we'll have 1-2k fans there. It is a work night.

BTW, Howard is a really good guy and has treated Cuse fans right.

Doh. I was really hoping for a verizon like takeover. Is Howard their arena?
Maryland is a solid Hoops school on a bad streak...our game is their best game of the year. I figure we'll have 1-2k fans there. It is a work night.

BTW, Howard is a really good guy and has treated Cuse fans right.

Doh. I was really hoping for a verizon like takeover. Is Howard their arena?
Howard (Ticker) is the Maryland Ticket Rep that worked with me for the Football game and volunteered to handle Cuse fans needing tickets for the Basketball game. His direct dial number gets him...i.e. bump ahead of the line.

Howard (Ticker) is the Maryland Ticket Rep that worked with me for the Football game and volunteered to handle Cuse fans needing tickets for the Basketball game. His direct dial number gets him...i.e. bump ahead of the line.
That's cool. Hopefully we left a good impression.

Bump..down to 50 tickets or so left.

If you are going call Howard ASAP.

If you want to go Call Howard Ticker at 301-405-8225 (his direct dail number) or buy at UMTerps.com

Less than 250 tickets are left. If you want to go Call Howard Ticker at 301-405-8225 (his direct dail number) or buy at UMTerps.com

BTW, I have one ticket for sale at face ($55) in section 225 (Cuse Section), it'll be located next to me. Send me a PM if interested.

You should have left out the fact that the ticket for sale is next to you... You'll never sell it.

BTW, the ticket I think? is still for sale...if someone wants it let me know...then I'll call my BIL and tell him to or get off the pot about the ticket.

1 month till what could be our last visit to the Comcast Center.
On the Maryland website, there are exactly 69 tickets remaining in pairs or more.. all in the last rows of the corners.. plus some singles.
StubHub has lots of other options above face.
Fill the place with ORANGE!

I managed to get 4 freebeis through a buddy if mines sales rep. I have yet to figure out what seats they are but my Dad, brother, me and my friend who got the tickets will be there wearing orange!

BTW my BIL bailed on me. I have a single (good news), bad news you have to sit next to me. Asking face. $55 you will be in a heavy Orange section.

BTW my BIL bailed on me. I have a single (good news), bad news you have to sit next to me. Asking face. $55 you will be in a heavy Orange section.

Sent you a PM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom