Maryland Week Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Week Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at Maryland
Saturday, February 18, 2023 | 1:00 p.m.

Streaming: BTN+ ($)

You can only stream online through BigTenPlus.com or by using the BTN+ for tablets and mobile devices. Subscription required.

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

Syracuse at Maryland
Saturday, February 18, 2023 | 1:00 p.m.

Streaming: BTN+ ($)

You can only stream online through BigTenPlus.com or by using the BTN+ for tablets and mobile devices. Subscription required.

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).
Ridiculous

Ridiculous
Even North Florida, located in a backwoods frontier town with almost no power or infrastructure, had a free live feed of their softball game against Syracuse.

The B1G is the most backward, awful, backstabbing, money hungry conference in the country.

As a Maryland fan, I had to shell out the same amount $9.95 to watch a Patriot league game on ESPN+ this past weekend. Maryland's Princeton game, coming up in 2 weeks is also on ESPN+, so I will get 2 games for that price. Perhaps, I will end up watching some other games on ESPN+ before the month is out.

If you just do the Maryland games on btn+ ($9.95), you will also get the Notre Dame at Maryland game on Mar 4.

If you do the full Big Ten ticket for $14.95 for a month, you will get a lot of Big games, besides the 2 above.
Feb 19 UNC at OSU
Feb 25 OSU vs UVa
Mar 4 Cornell at OSU
Mar 11 Princeton at Rutgers
- along with several other games.
So not so bad if you are a lacrosse fan and do the 14.95 ticket. Not good if you are just a Syracuse lacrosse fan.

In the end, make sure you cancel out your subscription before your month is up.

Last edited:
As a Maryland fan, I had to shell out the same amount $9.95 to watch a Patriot league game on ESPN+ this past weekend. Maryland's Princeton game, coming up in 2 weeks is also on ESPN+, so I will get 2 games for that price. Perhaps, I will end up watching some other games on ESPN+ before the month is out.

If you just do the Maryland games on btn+ ($9.95), you will also get the Notre Dame at Maryland game on Mar 4.

If you do the full Big Ten ticket for $14.95 for a month, you will get a lot of Big games, besides the 2 above.
Feb 19 UNC at OSU
Feb 25 OSU vs UVa
Mar 4 Cornell at OSU
Mar 11 Princeton at Rutgers
- along with several other games.
So not so bad if you are a lacrosse fan and do the 14.95 ticket. Not good if you are just a Syracuse lacrosse fan.

In the end, make sure you cancel out your subscription before your month is up.
Hope it’s not a remote controlled camera like some of these Big 10 Games.. some of those games are unwatchable on that app

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom