"Mayans, Bears and Caterpillars"..... | Syracusefan.com

"Mayans, Bears and Caterpillars".....

cto

Administrator
A new hit rap song, I am sure. Written tonight in the basketball chat room. Mainly by AirForceOrange (because he thought a "woolly bear" was a bear -- rather than a caterpillar). You can't make this stuff up, but it would take too long to explain it.

Anyhow, all kidding aside, the chat room tonight was one of those classic SU fan experiences. Between gushing over the game and the players, and gushing over Dan Dakich's gushing over SU and JB, it was a delightful two hours for the 100 or so there. More of you should come to the chat rooms ... great way to share game-watching with other somewhat insane SU fans.

A new hit rap song, I am sure. Written tonight in the basketball chat room. Mainly by AirForceOrange (because he thought a "woolly bear" was a bear -- rather than a caterpillar). You can't make this stuff up, but it would take too long to explain it.

Anyhow, all kidding aside, the chat room tonight was one of those classic SU fan experiences. Between gushing over the game and the players, and gushing over Dan Dakich's gushing over SU and JB, it was a delightful two hours for the 100 or so there. More of you should come to the chat rooms ... great way to share game-watching with other somewhat insane SU fans.
Great to hear. Last year, it wasn't the case. In a season where we went 34-3, it was a depressing place. All you heard was how we sucked. The chat room can be so much fun. Maybe we need mom there to supervise?

Great to hear. Last year, it wasn't the case. In a season where we went 34-3, it was a depressing place. All you heard was how we sucked. The chat room can be so much fun. Maybe we need mom there to supervise?

Last year was literally a cess pool. 30-1 and it was constant bitching and complaining. Havent been back since.

has anyone gotten the chat room working on an iphone or is that not possible? wanted to join but was stuck in a hotel without my laptop..

Dash and Marsh... I heard the same complaints about chat room last season when I was not at them (I tend to attend a lot of games in the latter part of the season). When I am there, they tend to be very well-behaved. But, of course, I threaten posters with oblivion if they do not behave. Tonight, that was not necessary. It was just a really fun two hours.

Dash and Marsh... I heard the same complaints about chat room last season when I was not at them (I tend to attend a lot of games in the latter part of the season). When I am there, they tend to be very well-behaved. But, of course, I threaten posters with oblivion if they do not behave. Tonight, that was not necessary. It was just a really fun two hours.

Glad to hear it has changed. I pulled out of those chats quicker than Fab getting the hook Freshman year.

Last year was literally a cess pool. 30-1 and it was constant bitching and complaining. Havent been back since.
C'mon back. It got better.
turned-me-into-a-newt1.png

...and in today's environment anything that can add humor, be fun, and rooting for 'Cuse has to be good...enjoyable particularly lifting a Jack and Coke and getting to know a little bit more about each other...well stated by CTO !

I am so glad I could bring some humor to the chat room last night. In my defense I never knew there was caterpillar called a woolly bear. Seen them before, just didn't know their "official name". So for those of you who do not know anything about this type of caterpillar, here ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrharctia_isabella

Actually am quite honored that my ignorance about caterpillars was the inspiration for a thread.

Also, CTO seemed to be approaching stalker status over Dakich. For more specifics ask her about it. hehehe...:rolleyes:

Edit: CTO...by the way you owe me $.05 in royalties for the using my Rap Song title as the title for this thread...;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom