Maybe good news? | Syracusefan.com

Maybe good news?

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
Poythress to UK, 5* 6'8" Pf from Memphis

Calamari is probably recruiting Coleman as a center. Poythress is more of a combo forward with good perimeter skills

Just another 5-star McD AA to add to UK's stable. I think this kid is going to be a stud

Coleman should worry about playing time at UK. Especially considering they like those athletic SG's and SF's. We could really use a low post up guy for MCW and Dion to pass the ball to.

Poythress to UK, 5* 6'8" Pf from Memphis
Bad news last week when Ellis picked Kansas over kentucky. He was kentucky's number one choice for a big. I am sure calamari is really putting the push on coleman now. I have a gut feeling coleman will announce very soon.

Coleman should worry about playing time at UK. Especially considering they like those athletic SG's and SF's. We could really use a low post up guy for MCW and Dion to pass the ball to.
yea bc cousins struggled to get pt

Poythress going to UK has little to no effect on Coleman's decision. Different positions, different styles, different players. If anything this helps Calipari convince Coleman that he'll have a very good chance at a NC in 2013

Poythress could help us with Jefferson although he is more of a 4 and Poythress is a 3. I agree it doesn't help us with Coleman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom