Maybe its in the spirit of the rivalry... | Syracusefan.com

Maybe its in the spirit of the rivalry...

Husky Fan

Walk On
But seriously why ? when i read this board people talk about the "Yard" and say we suck for some reason. then i come here and i see a thread title train or somthing like that. while however i will admit its funny, but why ? can somebody give me the backround?

I thought it was just a running joke. Its pretty hilarious. Love the attention it has received on the boneyard.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

But seriously why ? when i read this board people talk about the "Yard" and say we suck for some reason. then i come here and i see a thread title train or somthing like that. while however i will admit its funny, but why ? can somebody give me the backround?
Definitely a running joke. It just took off like a whirlwind.
Come on man, say it again. Say it like you mean it.
:)

There is no background worth giving. It's unsportsmanlike, unimaginative, crass and vulgar, beneath any true Syracuse fan. I don't really care for your pot-stirring shenanigans either, son, but I'm not concerned with UConn's reputation as a classy fanbase, I'm worried about our own. And coming back to this board after a long absence, excited about tonight's game, I can tell you, boy, I'm worried. Maybe it's a generational thing, but this type of hooliganism doesn't fly with me, not for an instant.

There is no background worth giving. It's unsportsmanlike, unimaginative, crass and vulgar, beneath any true Syracuse fan. I don't really care for your pot-stirring shenanigans either, son, but I'm not concerned with UConn's reputation as a classy fanbase, I'm worried about our own. And coming back to this board after a long absence, excited about tonight's game, I can tell you, boy, I'm worried. Maybe it's a generational thing, but this type of hooliganism doesn't fly with me, not for an instant.

34797500.jpg

:rolling:

Since you come in peace, I will try and give you a serious answer.

Some on this board have periodically expressed some angst and empathy for UConn given what has happened. Maybe even expressed a thought that they will miss playing the Huskies in the future.

is the response to anyone expressing these types of thoughts.

There has been nary a word about F Rutgers or F St Johns. I haven't heard word one about F Georgetown either. So in a way, this is a compliment for you. A special compliment from a special group of characters to another special group of characters.

Good luck tonight.

Some on this board have periodically expressed some angst and empathy for UConn given what has happened. Maybe even expressed a thought that they will miss playing the Huskies in the future.

There has been nary a work about F Rutgers or F St Johns. I haven't heard word one about F Georgetown either. So in a way, this is a compliment for you. A special compliment from a special group of characters to another special group of characters.

Good luck tonight.

That is nicest way I have ever seen anyone on this board say ...well done Tom...well done!!

This is a level, right?

There has been nary a word about F Rutgers or F St Johns. I haven't heard word one about F Georgetown either. So in a way, this is a compliment for you. A special compliment from a special group of characters to another special group of characters.

Good luck tonight.

It's about 3 hours from tipoff...and Georgetown still sucks!