Maybe its in the spirit of the rivalry... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Maybe its in the spirit of the rivalry...

34799278.jpg

There is no background worth giving. It's unsportsmanlike, unimaginative, crass and vulgar, beneath any true Syracuse fan. I don't really care for your pot-stirring shenanigans either, son, but I'm not concerned with UConn's reputation as a classy fanbase, I'm worried about our own. And coming back to this board after a long absence, excited about tonight's game, I can tell you, boy, I'm worried. Maybe it's a generational thing, but this type of hooliganism doesn't fly with me, not for an instant.

The internets must be such a disappointment to you. There, there.

I will take the blame for it.

Ha, blame...Really, you're taking blame...I'd think you'd be holding the trophy and saying how grateful you are for coming up with this...Lol

And since I am quoting you here, are you a fan a the Zac Brown Band? Anyway...listen to it after the 4 minute and 15 second mark...there may be something in there for you.

Since you come in peace, I will try and give you a serious answer.

Some on this board have periodically expressed some angst and empathy for UConn given what has happened. Maybe even expressed a thought that they will miss playing the Huskies in the future.

is the response to anyone expressing these types of thoughts.

There has been nary a word about F Rutgers or F St Johns. I haven't heard word one about F Georgetown either. So in a way, this is a compliment for you. A special compliment from a special group of characters to another special group of characters.

Good luck tonight.
thank you, good luck as well ( Not that you will need it )

There is no background worth giving. It's unsportsmanlike, unimaginative, crass and vulgar, beneath any true Syracuse fan. I don't really care for your pot-stirring shenanigans either, son, but I'm not concerned with UConn's reputation as a classy fanbase, I'm worried about our own. And coming back to this board after a long absence, excited about tonight's game, I can tell you, boy, I'm worried. Maybe it's a generational thing, but this type of hooliganism doesn't fly with me, not for an instant.
You must be a fan?
-damien-sandow-31132255-750-600.jpg

This troll is gold Jerry gold!!!

egy7a5u6.jpg