Maybe it's me, but... | Syracusefan.com

Maybe it's me, but...

I think he was trying to keep hunt healthy but it did feel early cant fault him completely.

I kind of got a kick out of watching Allen tell Moore what...3 times to do something and then the ACC refs calls a penalty vs Moore for motion. Yep, good times.

that was what made me decide to leave early

Three times in thirty years I've left an SU game early. Miami in 2000, Pittsburgh three years ago, and yesterday.

If Shafer decides to stop trying, I'll join. There are better things to do than watch the second-string quarterback hand the ball off on first down.

No QB could do anything with those wrs. this is on marrone. He simply was a terrible recruiter. This staff is just fine. Let them bring in some talent.

No QB could do anything with those wrs. this is on marrone. He simply was a terrible recruiter. This staff is just fine. Let them bring in some talent.

Hunt seems decent. RBs are good. OL is coming along. Front 7 has potential. But yeah, WRs are lousy so that means the last guy sucked as a recruiter.

Hunt seems decent. RBs are good. OL is coming along. Front 7 has potential. But yeah, WRs are lousy so that means the last guy sucked as a recruiter.

He was just gonna flash that Sean Payton / Drew Brees playbook and they would follow. ;)

He was just gonna flash that Sean Payton / Drew Brees playbook and they would follow. ;)

Our recruiting has been mediocre for more than a decade.

We need someone flashing something, that's for sure.

KJ mo'in Williams.

Coach Hardnose laid down his king with 13:39 to go in the game. No excuse for that.

Met Don MacPherson on the quad though so the day wasn't a total loss.
I can't get passed your 'Coach Hardnose' and 'King' comments. To much snark in that message to take you seriously Dick.

Three times in thirty years I've left an SU game early. Miami in 2000, Pittsburgh three years ago, and yesterday.

If Shafer decides to stop trying, I'll join. There are better things to do than watch the second-string quarterback hand the ball off on first down.

Left a game early a few years ago. Vowed to never do it again.

I thought that was why we brought in Broyld...

Left a game early a few years ago. Vowed to never do it again.

I'm kind of a hypocrite with this one, no doubt. Spend half my time disparaging people who leave early, but I didn't like to see Shafer quit like that. Especially considering our difficulty executing today - if anything, Hunt and the first-teamers could have used that extra eight minutes of reps.

Just rubbed me the wrong way.

that was what made me decide to leave early
Same here. When they stopped Playing I told the Usher I wasn't stayin. And I didn't want to be one of those 4th quarter get to your car cause we were losing types.

I WANTED to watch the whole game but they pulled it from coverage even before Hunt was pulled from the game. ESPN3 was blacked out. The Poor Standard posted two updates in the final ten minutes so I gave up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom