Maybe next year... | Syracusefan.com

Maybe next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

two3zone

RIP Shark58
Some of you will keep your traps shut about other teams... The two teams that got the most smack talk around here are now in the finals.

PayPal Cal, mid-major .....

Why does it seem like we haven't played for a month..... Ugggggg

jec1521 said:
To be honest, I don't think what anyone says on here has any effect on the outcome of these games.

Doesn't effect the outcome but makes us look incredibly stupid as a fan base.

It's just trash talk, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
Looking stupid is not the end of the world...
stupid.jpg

Some of you will keep your traps shut about other teams... The two teams that got the most smack talk around here are now in the finals.

PayPal Cal, mid-major ...

Why does it seem like we haven't played for a month... Ugggggg
I guess our hatred of other programs has the power to propel them to National Championships.

Who knew? We've been doing it wrong all these years.

We need to start hating Syracuse basketball. Our focused hatred will surely be enough to propel them to another championship.

Igor's hatred is obviously not enough.

OrlandoCuse said:
I guess our hatred of other programs has the power to propel them to National Championships. Who knew? We've been doing it wrong all these years. We need to start hating Syracuse basketball. Our focused hatred will surely be enough to propel them to another championship. Igor's hatred is obviously not enough.

Nah, I don't believe in luck or superstitions. Just annoying to see all year about how perfect our team was and how awful and horrible Uconn and Kentucky were when their talent was obvious (maybe not great at the time).

I'm all about rooting for your team, but some of the crap written was just overboard and beyond classless.

ROCuse said:
Alright, no trash talking next season everyone! Let's all be mature, model fans like two3zone.

Now that's the correct attitude! :p

Alright, no trash talking next season everyone! Let's all be mature, model fans like two3zone.

Yes, and we can all sing kumbaya by the campfire.

Thank God we have you here to make our board look smart. No one here said that the UConn demise would happen over night. They have 3 four year players and a jr. They won't be having big payday from their mid major tv contract. Long term, big trouble. find a UConn fan with a brain and ask them about their long term outlook if they stay in the AAC. It might be hard to find a UConn fan with a brain by the way.

PayPal Cal, mid-major ...

Why does it seem like we haven't played for a month... Ugggggg
It's a good thing you don't realize how foolish your post looks.

dasher said:
It's a good thing you don't realize how foolish your post looks.

Guess it makes up for all my "smart" posts and the thousands of "foolish" posts from others the past 6 months.

It's just trash talk, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
stupid.jpg

Speak for yourself.

And so? That has nothing to do with them being there.

Cowtown said:
And so? That has nothing to do with them being there.

Just saying we look as dumb as the same people we make fun of constantly, kind of a double standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom