Maybe people should stop the Triche bashing | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Maybe people should stop the Triche bashing

We really shouldn't bash Triche regardless of why he's playing poorly. It's on coaching.
I'm pissed he gets as many minutes as he does when he is playing as bad as he is. He was horrible in the second half and should have been on the bench for most of it.

Sorry but JB set him up on this one. Cooney may not have helped a ton but he wouldn't have hurt us as bad.

It has been like this for years. When the talent gap and the trust gap is too big between a starter and his replacement, Jim has almost always stayed with the kid who has been in the program and tried his best. That's why his guys feel loyal to JB. He doesn't throw them under the bus when they are going bad, and try to manage them out of it.

This wording made me laugh.

I wrote it that way the first time...thinking what you were thinking (unintentionally). Thought about changing it and decided to leave it to see who would say something. ;)

44cuse

As long as Triche and Mike play aggressive and try do drive every game I am satisfied. We are a better team when they do. This team has lacked the ability to build momentum against good teams and with CJ/James on the perimeter we have no hope of building momentum without our guards driving unless Grant has one of those rare scoring days.

I Would love to see Mike learn a jabstep jumper with a quick release. Hes 6'5 and a half pg and if he started making those it would draw a secondary defender closer to him on the perimeter. And hes a better passer when he can see the whole floor from a stationary position on the perimeter then off the drive. People may get mad at him for chucking but he made those in high school unlike alot of our other guards. If he ever found that mookie jones like release and consistancy he would be more of a stud.

Based on his play alone, Brandon Triche is like the Hyman Roth of Syracuse Basketball:
"He's been suffering from the same back pain for 4 years now".

I've never understood bashing of our own players. Do fans think Brandon isn't aware that he is struggling? The fact that he is in struggling right now is obvious to anyone who watched the game. Why the anger directed at Triche? Is there any question he is giving 100% while he is on the court? I just don't get some poster's attitudes.
Criticism isn't really bashing. If a guy is playing like crap, people are going to comment on it.

Some people think that sports fans should just clap their hands and spout encouragement like some cliched motivational poster hanging in a third rate accountant's office. It'd be an awfully lame message board.

Fans=fanatics.

Based on his play alone, Brandon Triche is like the Hyman Roth of Syracuse Basketball:
"He's been suffering from the same back pain for 4 years now".

tumblr_m711rqnBlj1r324lio1_500.jpg