Maybe this doesn't mean a thing but . . . . | Syracusefan.com

Maybe this doesn't mean a thing but . . . .

Noexcuse

Living Legend
I find it curious that the kid says he accompanied Bernie on recruiting trips. If I'm not mistaken, Bernie was relieved of his recruiting duties a few years ago when JB reorganized his coaching staff. Coincidence?

bernie was relieved of his recruiting because he sucked at it and we had Hop and got troy who were bothe very good.

I find it curious that the kid says he accompanied Bernie on recruiting trips. If I'm not mistaken, Bernie was relieved of his recruiting duties a few years ago when JB reorganized his coaching staff. Coincidence?
Bernie went out and brought back guys like Billy Celuck.

Hop went out and brought back guys like Fab Melo, Baye Kieta and Rakeem Christmas.

I think that is all that needs to be said.

Uh, Celuck was much better looking than Fab, Baye and Rakeem (according to my wife). :noidea:

Definitely fodder for conspiracy theorists but unless he still was still taking kids with him on trips, it came 15 years after the alleged abuse.

bernie recruited for years. so its not inconceivable. he recruited cali a lot. he was taken off the road when the young coaches showed to be better. like deleone, he lost his touch.

can we not use words like suck and touched etc when dealing with this story...ugh...what a nightmare

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom