MBB Hospitality in the Dome? | Syracusefan.com

MBB Hospitality in the Dome?

WestFairO

Walk On
I'm bringing a client to the Indiana game November 3. Does anyone know how I can buy access to Hospitality for pre-game/halftime? I've been a guest in Club44 and the floor-ticket party near Stadium Control, and would like to host my client there if possible

Willing to pay fair amount. I need three.

Last edited:
Admission to the hospitality area near Stadium Control is via specific seat tickets or as a guest of the Athletic Department (e.g., a former player, big donor, etc). One can purchase tickets to Club 44. I don't know the details offhand, but you can research this.

Admission to the hospitality area near Stadium Control is via specific seat tickets or as a guest of the Athletic Department (e.g., a former player, big donor, etc). One can purchase tickets to Club 44. I don't know the details offhand, but you can research this.
At one point, tickets for individual home basketball games for Club 44 was $25 per person.

But the link doesn't work.

I would call the SU Athletic Fund. They should be able to help you.

315-443-1419

At one point, tickets for individual home basketball games for Club 44 was $25 per person.

But the link doesn't work.

I would call the SU Athletic Fund. They should be able to help you.

315-443-1419
Tomcat, the link worked for me.

Tomcat, the link worked for me.
Yes, the Club 44 link works but I was talking about the link inside the Club 44 page for individual game tickets for basketball. That is the broken one.

Broken might be the wrong word though.

It might be that the tickets just have not yet been made available. Or that a decision has been made not to sell them during the pandemic.

I bought tickets to Club 44 for 1st pre season game this Wednesday. I had no trouble with the link. Also bringing a client. I have floor seats, but not sure if the hospitality area that comes with those seats will be open for a pre season game. Hoping it is. Anyone know? And still not seeing info and proof of vaccination and how that will be handled.

I bought tickets to Club 44 for 1st pre season game this Wednesday. I had no trouble with the link. Also bringing a client. I have floor seats, but not sure if the hospitality area that comes with those seats will be open for a pre season game. Hoping it is. Anyone know? And still not seeing info and proof of vaccination and how that will be handled.
From experience in the the past the hospitality doesn’t start until ACC. For football the proof of vaccination or testing has been outside in rented areas around parking lots/quad etc, but can’t imagine that will happen for basketball. If they do it at the gate, it takes awhile to process folks so will take awhile to get in. If you go in at Stadium Control should not be an issue.

you will need your vaccination card or electronic proof ( in NY we have an app that uploads vaccination status) or negative results ( antigen or PCR within 72 hours) if not vaccinated and a picture ID to go along with that.

Thanks all (hi Joyce and Linda!) I will contact Athletics. Hopefully my status will help somewhat

From experience in the the past the hospitality doesn’t start until ACC. For football the proof of vaccination or testing has been outside in rented areas around parking lots/quad etc, but can’t imagine that will happen for basketball. If they do it at the gate, it takes awhile to process folks so will take awhile to get in. If you go in at Stadium Control should not be an issue.

you will need your vaccination card or electronic proof ( in NY we have an app that uploads vaccination status) or negative results ( antigen or PCR within 72 hours) if not vaccinated and a picture ID to go along with that.
Nah I have been there 2 times for first regular game of the season, and sat in the floor seats, and it was open.

I was more wondering where we go to clear the vaccination requirement. for Wednesday night. Plus I am bringing a client and have to let her know. On Thursday I will get a bracelet that will work all weekend, but not for Wednesday night. That is how they are handling alumni for Orange Central and for our board meetings. So on check in for Orange Central, I get to show my proof and get my bracelet for all events all weekend including football.

No VIP tonight.