McCord and his throwing

upperdeck

Living Legend
The biggest take from watching him live

Not the most nimble

Not very fast

Not nervous in the pocket

Insane number of throws that were early on the break and on time

Those throws into small window were awesome to see, but also can get him into trouble as he will be off a few times.

Best throwing QB we have ever had if he finishes the season hands down,

Those 2 tD throws to Pena, WOW and he made another 7-8 of those type throws.

The biggest take from watching him live

Not the most nimble

Not very fast

Not nervous in the pocket

Insane number of throws that were early on the break and on time

Those throws into small window were awesome to see, but also can get him into trouble as he will be off a few times.

Best throwing QB we have ever had if he finishes the season hands down,

Those 2 tD throws to Pena, WOW and he made another 7-8 of those type throws.
The deep corner throw to OG into zone coverage was absolutely perfect. OG should put up absurd numbers this year. We have so many weapons in the air.

He throws a really nice ball. And seemed to have no panic in the pocket.

Good to have weapons too. Gadsden and Pena both looked as good as we hoped. Meeks and Haynes brought the crowd to its feet. Hatcher had a rough game. A drop and seemed lost on that INT. Hopefully he picks it back up, but Meeks is going to be hard to keep off the field.

Very encouraging game if we didn’t have to talk about the defense.

He throws a really nice ball. And seemed to have no panic in the pocket.

Good to have weapons too. Gadsden and Pena both looked as good as we hoped. Meeks and Haynes brought the crowd to its feet. Hatcher had a rough game. A drop and seemed lost on that INT. Hopefully he picks it back up, but Meeks is going to be hard to keep off the field.

Very encouraging game if we didn’t have to talk about the defense.
I hope Hatcher has to sit once we, hopefully, get JRS back. I don’t like hammering any of our kids but Hatcher just can’t get things together and I really question if he will. Hope he does of course but I don’t know…

The kid knows when to throw a certain type of ball. The ball to OG on the sideline was a lazer and then the floater to TB was a thing of beauty with arc that TB could run under to get it. He needs to stop staring constantly to his initial targets, but dang the kid the can sling it

unlike the shredder i really didn't see Mccord take any serious licks . was he popped hard even once ?

There were a couple throws I was thinking this could be bad and they ended up being perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan.Oversl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom