mccullough,lawrence,whitehead talk package deal | Syracusefan.com

mccullough,lawrence,whitehead talk package deal

Impossible, all the experts and opposing fans said going to the acc would kill our recruiting in the tristate

Add this to Ennis Briscoe and possibly Bryant and we're looking at golden age of Cuse basketball.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Wow! I don't even wanna read and get my hopes up.

th_shaqoohhh.png

Sign me up! I was and still are concerned about Whitehead...we haven't had much luck with Lincoln HS players but if the other players like playing with him that is good enough for me!

holy smokes... wouldnt that be fun... im already stoked with the delicious treat of a season in store for us this year .. the candy jar just keeps possibly getting sweeter!

Hey McCullough, Lawrence and Whitehead - guess what?

I think you're full of crap. I don't think you guys are man enough to do it.

I dare you to all come to Syracuse. Really, I do. Double dog dare you.

Chickens.

Talk about your bookend forwards in McCullough and Lawrence. They are each listed from 6'-8" to 6'-10" with solid face-up skills and some range to their jumpers.

I'm having trouble getting perspective on the talent of these guys, since the recruit rankings get overhauled bigtime between now and the end of their senior year. What level talent are we talking about here?

I'm having trouble getting perspective on the talent of these guys, since the recruit rankings get overhauled bigtime between now and the end of their senior year. What level talent are we talking about here?
Future NBA talent.

5*****

dear santa: for xmas i would like the package deal above, ennis and briscoe and if you have time.. a christmas eve announcement that uk's national title will be revoked due to a recently found off shore acct owned by ad's father with 200k in it. that will be all.. i will put in my su national title request with st patty and the easter bunny-

Hey McCullough, Lawrence and Whitehead - guess what?

I think you're full of crap. I don't think you guys are man enough to do it.

I dare you to all come to Syracuse. Really, I do. Double dog dare you.

Chickens.
I would go triple dog dare, if it wasn't a breach of etiquette. ;)

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Francis - What are the chances this actually goes down?
Lawrence & McCullough are real possibilities. Whitehead is the only one that I would be concerned about, due to the fact that high profile Lincoln recruitments tend to be circuses.