McCullough, Whitehead and Briscoe are watching | Syracusefan.com

McCullough, Whitehead and Briscoe are watching

jekelish

Living Legend
Per Twitter. Whitehead tweeted saying he was getting ready to watch, which was retweeted by McCullough. Briscoe tweeted "Syracuuuuuuuuuse" which was also retweeted by McCullough.

In the words of C. Montgomery Burns, eeeeeexcellent.

And someone just tweeted at McCullough, "hard to get a better atmosphere or offer than Cuse" which he immediately retweeted.

Suddenly I'm feeling very good about him.

Love it! (someone crafty should put Jimmy B's face over Monty)

excellent.jpg

Dakari, Mccullough, and whitehead would be very nice for 2014. Would certainly make me feel better if we fail to add any of the bigger names remaining for 2013.

^+!now from the pay side this is too good to be passed to the masses and as our covenant states: stay stealth and give competition no quarter..not even a peak...i will stand by my Jack and Coke and know that you all won't do this again until these 3 are signed and sealed....

^+!now from the pay side this is too good to be passed to the masses and as our covenant states: stay stealth and give competition no quarter..not even a peak...i will stand by my Jack and Coke and know that you all won't do this again until these 3 are signed and sealed....

I'm only drinking beer, but I have no clue what this says lol

Interesting point.

Easy for you to say. ;)

Cali-esque. Well done!

Would these three just commit already. They know they want to.:)
if they committed already, where would 'Cuse be...'Cuse be happy, not caring about the recruits from '13 that havent signed on...and I would be hoisting a double Jack and Coke...may your thought come true!