McCullough's Draft stock takes a tumble... | Syracusefan.com

McCullough's Draft stock takes a tumble...

Lets be honest, even if plays great, at best we are probably a borderline tournament team, maybe we could win a game in the tourney. If he comes back next year, we could be a top ten team next year.

if that is all you want, you should root for Canisius, where everyone returns every year

I am tired of guys leaving early, this team is what it is, next year could be a special year.

then, again, you should root for a team in the Metro Atlantic or American Athletic or Patriot Conferences, because big time programs in major conferences recruit kids who want to get the hell out and up as soon as possible

Why, I have been an Su fan my whole life? So because it would benefit us more to have the kid come back next year, I should root for another team?

Lets be honest, even if plays great, at best we are probably a borderline tournament team, maybe we could win a game in the tourney. If he comes back next year, we could be a top ten team next year.

We'll be good without him next year. We would return 5 of our top 7 players. Add a top five class, and get Coleman back which is like getting a transfer.

Mike, Trevor, Roberson, and Joseph will form a formidable starting lineup with whoever the five will be.

Well he's played like crap lately and we've won four in a row. Maybe if he plays great we will outperform your expectations.

We'll be good without him next year. We would return 5 of our top 7 players. Add a top five class, and get Coleman back which is like getting a transfer.

Mike, Trevor, Roberson, and Joseph will form a formidable starting lineup with whoever the five will be.

Sure we will be good without him, but if he comes back and plays like a star, we can be a nc contender.

Well he's played like crap lately and we've won four in a row. Maybe if he plays great we will outperform your expectations.

Those four wins came against colgate, long beach st, cornell, and va tech.

Sure we will be good without him, but if he comes back and plays like a star, we can be a nc contender.

Yes, but I think our prospects as a NC contender next year will have a lot more to do with the development of a point guard than whether or not we have McCullough back. McCullough can be replaced with a combination of Roberson, Coleman, Bryant, Diagne and Johnson. I think we are all in on Kaleb Joseph for next season as the point guard.

Yes, but I think our prospects as a NC contender next year will have a lot more to do with the development of a point guard than whether or not we have McCullough back. McCullough can be replaced with a combination of Roberson, Coleman, Bryant, Diagne and Johnson. I think we are all in on Kaleb Joseph for next season as the point guard.

I would expect Joseph a year older will be a lot better than this year. Its not like I am rooting for us to lose games, or for cmac to play poorly, I just hope his stock doesn't go up.

domestu said:
He isn't big enough to play center in the NBA and hasn't shown the kind of skills you look for in a forward in the league. My guess is Christmas will not be drafted in June.

Just as skilled at this stage as Grant was last year, and definitely bigger.