McGary to Michigan... | Syracusefan.com

McGary to Michigan...

Louie&Bouie

Scout Team
Huge get for Beilein, especially when included with Glenn Robinson.

As someone noted to me once: " And man discovered fire"... expected ... no surprise

good... did not want to see him go to NC or Duke... Now that we have a true means to fear their recruiting...

One of the Duke insiders posted this morning that there was no chance of him going to Duke. Good for him to stay "home".

Kid should eat up the Big 10. Big pick up for Beilein.

Here are Dickie V's comments if he attended:

Michigan - big frame, should be a good player for Beilein

Duke - DIAPER DANDY BABY!!! COACH K LANDED THE BEST BIG MAN IN THE LAST DECADE!!! LIKELY THE 1ST PICK IN 2013!!! DIPSY DOO DUNK-A-ROO!!!! DUKIE'S GOING TO BE NCAA CHAMP'S NEXT YEAR!!! COACH K FOR PREZ!!!!

Duke - DIAPER DANDY BABY!!! COACH K LANDED THE BEST BIG MAN IN THE LAST DECADE!!! LIKELY THE 1ST PICK IN 2013!!! DIPSY DOO DUNK-A-ROO!!!! DUKIE'S GOING TO BE NCAA CHAMP'S NEXT YEAR!!! COACH K FOR PREZ!!!!
most likely true

...now we do not have to worry about the guy in the ACC...can we get there already!

Good for them. Much better than having all the top talent concentrated at Duke, UNC, and UK.

I LOL'd. Didn't quite ROFLMAO but definitely LOL'd.

One of the Duke insiders posted this morning that there was no chance of him going to Duke. Good for him to stay "home".

Wasn't this the kid that Duke got in trouble for speaking with during the summer quiet period? I figured the minute that got out to the major press that there was no way he would end up at Duke. Best to keep him at a distance. Wouldn't want that constant "Hmmm..." hanging over the program.

Wasn't this the kid that Duke got in trouble for speaking with during the summer quiet period? I figured the minute that got out to the major press that there was no way he would end up at Duke. Best to keep him at a distance. Wouldn't want that constant "Hmmm..." hanging over the program.

Believe that was Alex Poythress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom