McGill box score | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

McGill box score

I think its way to early to determine how we will be overall on offense. Cooney for instance could take his last 5 shots and say damn I've got it now and shoot 40%+ from deep the rest of the season which would allow him to drive dish and pullm up much more. Boom there's a major floor stretching threat that is hard to defend Next to Ennis with 2 of CJ, JErami and MikeGat the forwards. Of course Cooney could struggle all season with the shot again so who knows too early to say for sure with shooting for pretty much all our guards.

Wow most notable statistics of the night ..... attendance 848 ...... 848 was a sell out.

That might be the smallest sell out we ever play to and will certainly be the smallest crowd of the year. Talk about a tough ticket.

He scored with the left like it was his job.
I was thinking the same thing Buisnesslike, like Peyton Manning.

Watching him go behind the back without losing a step in transition was amazing, and physical bumping doesn't even effect his dribble. Now I see why JB says hes as good as any PG we have ever had.

So, I'm interested to see how many field goal attempts Cooney gets. He had 14 tonight. As a point of reference, Thickburger averaged 11.5 field goal attempts per game last season. That was tops on the team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom