McNab says Ray Rice is a fumbler | Syracusefan.com

McNab says Ray Rice is a fumbler

Is it just me or does DM5 say something stupid every time he opens his mouth? Reminds me of A-Rod with his verbal diarrhea.

Is it just me or does DM5 say something stupid every time he opens his mouth? Reminds me of A-Rod with his verbal diarrhea.

Seems like McNabb is trying to be the controversial guy with his analysis. I don't see it as stupid as much as calculated.

Seems like McNabb is trying to be the controversial guy with his analysis. I don't see it as stupid as much as calculated.

I was mainly thinking of his time as a player.

He was lights out great on the hill, but we Eagles fans had him much longer. We had him as a pro - and while we all acknowledge he's the best QB in franchise history, it is interesting watching the awakening here to what we in Philly saw for a decade. He's a like-able, fun-loving guy, but he can be goofy and totally off the wall sometimes in his perspectives. And.. sometimes.. watching him stroll out to the huddle late in the 4th Q with a game on the line vs. the Cowboys, we'd have liked see a lot more grit and intensity, and a bit less goofy smile, and 'let me pretend to call for a pizza' .. antics.

There was the whole black on black crime stuff with TO, and all kinds of just plain weirdness. The longer he stays in the broadcast booth - the more I'm guessing it will be plain for all to see.

McNabb as the controversial guy just doesn't work for me. Comes off as trying to be someone he's not. Unfortunate if he thinks that's the only way he's going to make it in this gig. I wish he would seek, and land, a college football analyst job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom