McQuery placed in Protective Custody | Syracusefan.com

McQuery placed in Protective Custody

Jerry Sandusky needs to be placed in protective custody as well. Not that I care that much about what might happen to him, but I don't want to see him taking the easy way out.

Jerry Sandusky needs to be placed in protective custody as well. Not that I care that much about what might happen to him, but I don't want to see him taking the easy way out.

I want him to be brought to justice. While satisfying, if he was murdered he would never be forced to face his crimes.

There is something inherently wrong here. The guy who actually raped the kids is out on bail and has no protection but the guy who turned him in to Paterno and witnessed an assault is hiding for his life?! What is wrong with people?

There is something inherently wrong here. The guy who actually raped the kids is out on bail and has no protection but the guy who turned him in to Paterno and witnessed an assault is hiding for his life?! What is wrong with people?

Well, assuming that the people who are threatening McQueary are the same class of people who knocked over that truck... a lot is wrong with them.

Sandusky needs to be brought to trial and sentenced to prison so he has an opportunity to renew his affinity for showering with younger males in a whole new way at Rockview State Prison.