McQuery placed on administrative leave | Syracusefan.com

McQuery placed on administrative leave

If I'm the prosecutor & McQ is a key witness, I probably wouldn't like to see him fired. Want his cooperation for the bigger fish & one less avenue for cross-examination. It's all about Sandusky & the cover-up at this point. I'd leave McQ to ponder his spinelessness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is McQ getting threats because he didn't report the rape to police or his grand jury testimony is the the reason for Paterno getting fired?

Is McQ getting threats because he didn't report the rape to police or his grand jury testimony is the the reason for Paterno getting fired?
Isn't that obvious?
He can be criticized for not trying to stop the rape; or not doing more if it appeared that Paterno did not act on the report McQ made. But he is the guy who made that report to Paterno; and the guy who testified to the grand jury in a way considered by the DA and the grand jury to be truthful (unlike the other two who have been indicted for misleading testimony). If you are PSU, you have to treat him well -- at least some form of settlement on the way out. Otherwise it looks like you are shooting the messenger.