MCW - academics | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

MCW - academics

"Aside from leading the team with 180 assists and 62 steals, Carter-Williams has consistently remained at the top of the national standings in assist average, averaging 8.6 helpers per game, while currently ranking fourth in steals, with 3.0 per game. Carter-Williams averages 12.6 points per game while averaging 34.0 minutes per game this season. He is also on the 2013 Oscar Robertson Trophy Midseason Watch List. Carter-Williams is majoring in communication and rhetorical studies in the College of Visual and Performing Arts. He was named to the Athletic Director's Honor Roll for the Fall 2012 semester."

Just proving again how MCW is so selfish. All he cares about are personal accolades. I didn't see any quotes in there about "the team" or why he's spending so much time studying instead of practicing basketball.

Don't you see how he is just showing off so he can get a good job after he leaves SU? Really, if you don't see that he is just using Syracuse University as a vehicle by which to better his "career" and his "future"...well, then you're just not paying attention.

I know I won't miss him when he's gone next year to some "Visual and Performing Arts" job...guy was just all about himself. I'm just tired of his "look at me" actions.

: )

images

I see what you did there...

After I cursed loudly...

My wife demands an apology.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online