MCW and CJ check out the ultimate nosebleed seats... | Syracusefan.com

MCW and CJ check out the ultimate nosebleed seats...

Really cute video of MCW and CJ with Donna Ditola... checking out the farthest-most seats sold for the Georgetown game.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2013/02/the_mike_and_cj_show_whats_it.html

It would have been so much better had it gone like this:

DONNA: Mike, what was your first memory of Georgetown?

Mike: Well, Donna, f**K Georgetown.

DONNA: CJ, what are your's having grown up in Baltimore?

CJ: Having grown up in Maryland, I remember Donte Greene going to Syracuse. F**k Georgetown.

That was a pretty cool little video, though they might want to rethink the music. I kept expecting Dirk Diggler to join the party.

Donna's becoming a pretty good video producer. She started as a print journalist ... and she has worked hard to expand the scope of what she does. This "let's look at the worst Georgetown seats" video was her idea.

Donna's becoming a pretty good video producer. She started as a print journalist ... and she has worked hard to expand the scope of what she does. This "let's look at the worst Georgetown seats" video was her idea.
I am a bit surprised they weren't more in awe. Those seats are terrible!!

great story- liked how they thought they were good seats"you can still see the full court" boy, uconn fans are going to be pissed that THEY werent mentioned as the team to beat

I like Kris Joseph breaking into the video. That was cute!! Someone should remind the players what Georgetown did in our other "last" game with them. The one at Manley field house. We have been waiting many years for another "last" redemption game!

Really cool video/story...thanks for finding/sharing CTO.

My father had season's tickets on the thrid tier when I was a kid, and thought those seats were kind of high up and far from the court...I feel differently now!!

That proves that Syracuse has the greatest college basketball fans in the world...I am proud to be a Syracuse fan!! LET'S GO ORANGE!!!

CJ: Having grown up in Maryland, I remember Donte Greene going to Syracuse. F**k Georgetown.

Or at least a: "It's XXXXX and Georgetown still sucks!!"

I wouldn't call it her idea... Espn did it at the last "sell out". They didn't have players with them but they visited the fan in the worst seat. It was the blonde... What's her name.

I wouldn't call it her idea... Espn did it at the last "sell out". They didn't have players with them but they visited the fan in the worst seat. It was the blonde... What's her name.

I think CTO is referring to bringing the players themselves to those seats. My guess is she is not implying that Donna invented the idea of bringing a camera to a seat very far away. That is done everyday in sports. The concept of allowing the players to see what lengths the fans will go to to be a part of this game seems to be the idea here.

CTO not to speak on your behalf but I assume that is what you meant

Reactions: cto
God bless anyone sitting in these seats :cool:

860218_942022537339_2005087044_o.jpg

Those seats are just ridiculous. The amount of pride required to sit there rather then just watching in HD on the couch is amazing.

The university should consider making that the primary seating for Georgetown fans going forward.

I think CTO is referring to bringing the players themselves to those seats. My guess is she is not implying that Donna invented the idea of bringing a camera to a seat very far away. That is done everyday in sports. The concept of allowing the players to see what lengths the fans will go to to be a part of this game seems to be the idea here.

CTO not to speak on your behalf but I assume that is what you meant
Absolutely correct. Bob Uecker made a career of sitting in seats like that ... and they frequently show such seats while televising sports events. Heck, I've sat in some of those myself.

Honestly, I expected the view to be worse, although it gives me a bit more appreciation for my section 336 digs.

OMG, people are really going to be sitting here?
I'll be pretty close to that in section 334. That's what I get for waiting so long to get tickets. I've sat out near there before and when you're that far out it's mainly about being in the building and partying with 35,000 SU fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Are people seriously going to sit that far away?. Seems like the attendance would be well over 35K if that was the case.

Great to see KJo make a cameo in the video.

So who takes MCW's place next year in Donna's productions?

on a similar note did anyone see the whole coaching staff passing out coffe and doughnuts to the fans in line.even jb was there taking pictures with people

When the new Pope comes out on the balcony, maybe he'll say "It's 6:30 in the evening, (or whatever) and Georgetown still sucks!." Or maybe not...

on a similar note did anyone see the whole coaching staff passing out coffe and doughnuts to the fans in line.even jb was there taking pictures with people

What, exactly are the students in line for. I thought all the tickets had been sold days ago.

What, exactly are the students in line for. I thought all the tickets had been sold days ago.

I'm assuming to get the best seats in the student section