Mcw owes us one... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Mcw owes us one...

ok what exactly did you want to happen? what would have been the perfect play?
Give the damn ball to Triche who is coming to you hard and begging for the ball. How about that for starters. Geez, really give it up already. Apparently this AA who is our point guard and helped - I repeat helped win the last two games, was your choice considering everything you have posted here. How did that turn out by the way?

Give the damn ball to Triche who is coming to you hard and begging for the ball. How about that for starters. Geez, really give it up already. Apparently this AA who is our point guard and helped - I repeat helped win the last two games, was your choice considering everything you have posted here. How did that turn out by the way?
mcw shouldn't even have had the choice Jim should have had the ball in triches hands with him making the decision . It's just as much on Jim as it is michael is all i'm saying

The decision to go to the isolation for MCW down the stretch was fatal. Bad move by JB.
Bull game was won. Make FTs.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Mike "The Hero" Carter Williams... Brandon had us on his back late... how do you not let him touch the ball... It's almost as if he gets jealous that Brandon is doin well and wants to one up him...extremely selfish, as well as AWFUL coaching by JB... disappointing

I thought the whole BT freeze out campaign ended when the Philly guys left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom