MCW to be on DP Show today | Syracusefan.com

MCW to be on DP Show today

Is he going to talk about what a wonderful institution Syracuse University is? I love all syracuse players (sans deshawn Williams), but syracuse ambassadors are my favorites. LGMCW.

If MCW can have a strong follow up to his debut, he will absoultely blow up. Last night during the NBA on TNT they must've mentioned MCW about 7-10 times.

My mind reels with the thought of SU's NC chances had MCW come back for one more year with Ennis as back-up!-VBOF

Actually the JB stuff was pretty funny (without being TOO obnoxious ) but MCW wouldn't bite on that. Nice interview, if that was me when DP asked about the bar being set too high, I'd be going I don't give a , you can never take this game and that moment away!!

My mind reels with the thought of SU's NC chances had MCW come back for one more year with Ennis as back-up!-VBOF
If it was MCW coming back, Ennis would be playing off guard, and Cooney would be mopping up or when one of the starter had fouls. JB would go back to his 2 pg model.
Better yet would be if DWaiters stayed AND MCW stayed...but that's all wasted thought. back to reality

If it was MCW coming back, Ennis would be playing off guard, and Cooney would be mopping up or when one of the starter had fouls. JB would go back to his 2 pg model.
Better yet would be if DWaiters stayed AND MCW stayed...but that's all wasted thought. back to reality
From what I remember about Tyler's recruitment I highly doubt he would have come here if MCW had stayed.

When I think of Dan Patrick, I think of him interviewing Andy Pettitte and being very obnoxious-repeating over and over to him-"how does it feel to have the Yankees sign you just to try to get back Clemens". Classless. MCW did a nice job and came across as a great "kid".

I don't think John Wall wants any part of the MCW hype. Yikes, lets go MCW answer back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom