MCW tweet | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

MCW tweet

No he's not. Kemba had the skills and ability to completely take over the game and carry his team...again & again...to the nc. He didn't have the supporting cast either, so for me, that was a pure indication that he was a legit NBA type player. If MCW was such a sure thing for the NBA, he certainly hasn't had any such moments (L'ville handed that game to us) to support his alleged great NBA potential. As you suggest, his court vision is crazy...it makes me friggin crazy watching those -stuck in no man's land- jump passes his continues to make leading to crucial to's at crunch time. Now, that's 'smooth' too. :bang:
We are incredibly easy to defend right now. Thats going to make your pg look bad is all im saying.

i hear what you're saying but to say that james is the only one to put the ball in the basket is a bit obtuse

..agreed. it was not even remotely an accurate statement. Does everyone not realize that CJ is FAR AND AWAY our best player this year? You can say "he only goes left", but so did rick jackson. They both just knew how to score. CJ puts up 18 and 8 every single game, and thats in about 30 mins of action since the team ignores him down the stretch. We would be a bubble team if CJ wasnt on this squad.

He's not a bad kid. We can all criticize his play (because that's what fans do), but it's wrong to attack him personally.

Agree 100%. This is about his game, not him as a person or him "auditioning" for the NBA.

MCW is NOT Kemba, omg stop. MCW would devestate other teams if he had people around him who could put the ball in the basket. He's not quick or fast with crazy ball skills...He's tall and smooth with crazy vision. Since we have noone besides Southerland who can put the ball in the basket, other teams just condense their defense and take away what would be MCW's strength.
Your description made me thing of 'Z' Sims on the 95-96 Final Four team. Sims had Wallace and Hill down low. MCW has... And Sims had a knack for controlling the pace of the game. Being a senior probably didn't hurt.

We don't need him to be Kemba. If he can get about 7 assists and keep it to 1 turnover a game we'll be fine.
So you're saying we should be okay if our point guard has an assist to turnover ratio of 7-to-1? That's revolutionary thinking. ;)

I was kind of curious why MCW froze out Southerland when he reentered the game with 4 fouls. The game was still withing reach, Southerland standing there open calling for it, and MCW just refused to even look his way. This happened for 2 or 3 possessions in a row and was equally bizarre as it was frusterating.