mcw | Syracusefan.com

mcw

upperdeck

Living Legend
i was reading the espn preview about syracuse and took note that it said that MCW had grown over the summer and as is now 6-6.. didn't someone post the other day he was shorter than advertised?

i was reading the espn preview about syracuse and took note that it said that MCW had grown over the summer and as is now 6-6.. didn't someone post the other day he was shorter than advertised?
blackknight right?

blackknight right?

I replied to that post recently saying that I was wrong about it. I was told by someone who spent a decent amount of time with MCW at media day that he was definitely around the listed 6'5"

10158472-standard.jpg
i don't see 6-6, but he is tall.

MCW is going to be "da man". I haven't felt this good about a recruit in a while. I'm looking forward to seeing him suit up for games and watching him grow into a heck of bball player. I don't care how tall he is, he's got some skillz!

I'm not sure about 6'6 either, so I'm with you, blackknight. I think he'd round up to 6'5

if everyone on earth is an inch shorter than they say they are... and they are... he is 6'6" in real life... wrap your head around that!

My wife told me I'm 2 inches shorter than I say I am. Keep that to yourself!!

My wife told me I'm 2 inches shorter than I say I am. Keep that to yourself!!
mine too.. i'm 6'1" she says no... HowTF would she know she's 5'5"

View attachment 108i don't see 6-6, but he is tall.
It's ridiculous to try to judge height based on that photo, considering the angle and perspective. Cooney is listed at 6-4, and people who have seen him say that's about accurate. Meanwhile, he looks about 6-1 in that photo if we're basing it on JUST that photo. So let's not put too much stock into that one picture.

I'm not sure about 6'6 either, so I'm with you, blackknight. I think he'd round up to 6'5
There is barefoot height and sneaker height. Sneaks add about an inch. Invisible heels can add up to 5 inches. Maybe 690 should look into getting a pair.;)

15288d1211354316-free-designer-sunglasses-invisible-heel-lifts-2.5cms.jpg

I believe Waiters is a legit 6'4". Pretty big dude. Cooney would be 6'3," which is right about in line with the added inch or two that his two main comparisons, GMac and Devo seemed to get. And seeing as how MCW's eyes are an inch higher than Dion's, AND he has an upturned Lima-Bean-Head, I think the 6'6" could be right.

That all said, the height debate is all in fun. All that matters is that he has great height for a PG, arms like Shaun Williams' (check out the photo OE posted where he is pushing off Scoop!!!), and the springs to match. Like I said before, Rushmore of Cuse PGs by the time he leaves as long as he stays three years... Or guides us to a NC as a soph... ;)

if everyone on earth is an inch shorter than they say they are... and they are... he is 6'6" in real life... wrap your head around that!

I always knew guys exaggerrated their length, didn't realize they lied about their height too.

I felt he was shorter, too.

I won't contradict the report that said he'd grown over the summer, but he's the same 6'6" in the same way that Fair is 6'8" and McNamara was 6'2".

Despite his rebounding numbers, I still have trouble believing Fair is 6'8".

lol, there were a ton of posters last year who believe Fair is 6'5, which is laughable, then KJo would be like 6'3-6'4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom