MCW | Syracusefan.com

MCW

C

Cuse44

I bashed you 95% of the year. You didn't play well tonight, but you won a place in my orange and blue heart. I hope you come back to us next year, but if not, thank you for every moment of your career here.

I am so proud of this whole team. I feel awful for our seniors. I singled MCW out most of the year for the negatives, so he gets singled out for praise now.

Thanks to you guys for putting up with my bitching and moaning all year. Please be proud of this group. They deserve our respect.

I was impressed with his backwards worm after his fourth foul
I was laughing pretty hard at that, kid played hard, would be blessed to get to watch him another year

Showed alot coming the stretch of the season...
but was horrendous tonight.

good luck to him, though, in his future endeavors

Tough time to have the worst game of his career, but how can anybody be down on any of these guys. They did what only 4 other teams in school history have done.

Awesome season... unlikely cast of heroes. If there is anything positive about tonight's loss, I think it ever so slightly increases the likelihood MCW will be back. With that emotion, you could see he wasn't dialing it in even though he had a horrible stat line. Sometimes moments like those are the unlikely mental forks we take that surprise others. Yeah I know he is still probably gone, but I'm still allowed to have some hope. Either way, I am grateful to the kid for the 1 mostly memorable season he put in and wish the best for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom