MCWfinally deserved d the accolades being directed at him | Syracusefan.com

MCWfinally deserved d the accolades being directed at him

CaliCuse

All American
Despite his excellent game he still left a good number of points on tyne rim when got there and didn't finish. Triche had the same problem but both were instrumental in flushing Indian a away from our collective hatred for a very lucky shot 26 years again a championship game. It was in fact the defense that won the game but wet did have enough offense to make the defense more effective.SUball

Despite his excellent game he still left a good number of points on tyne rim when got there and didn't finish. Triche had the same problem but both were instrumental in flushing Indian a away from our collective hatred for a very lucky shot 26 years again a championship game. It was in fact the defense that won the game but wet did have enough offense to make the defense more effective.SUball
Yeah, MCW had never played well before last night.

When your guards play as aggressively as MCW and Triche did last night, you will miss some shots and turn the ball over a few times, but I'll take that level of offensive effeciency from them any day.

I'm sure he will be VERY relieved to finally have lived-up to your standards of play for deserving what people say about him.

I was hoping that this day would one day come, and now that it's here, it's glorious.

Although, he should prob also know that, with his next poor play, I'm sure you'll be very quick to take it all back.

I'm sure he will be VERY relieved to finally have lived-up to your standards of play for deserving what people say about him.

I was hoping that this day would one day come, and now that it's here, it's glorious.

Although, he should prob also know that, with his next poor play, I'm sure you'll be very quick to take it all back.
He should be relieved.There have been many others who are not his "supporter"AKA jock.

MCW played very well last night, but in my opinion he has had better games this year. He shot the ball A LOT last night. This was the Temple game, except he made a 50% of them. The hope is that he continues to be a distributor in the next game and doesn't fall in love with the shot. Our offense seemed to do much better late in the year after he started limiting himself to 4 or 5 attempts. Clearly last night, it was part of the game plan and it was great to shoot more, but it probably is not the recipe for continued success.

I don't want MCWto make poor plays. Its not an objective to knock a poor player. Its merely observation. IfDC comes in an sparks the team to a win its more than great and I will cheer him. Its unlikely he can or will do that but miracles happen Maybe after a decade Jimmy will get to wear a funny hat on Clinton Square again.A championship every ten years is a pattern the young among us can take very well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom