MCW's last 2 games | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

MCW's last 2 games

What is it with all the slipping this year? I can kind of see it on a court with an ice rink under it, but the Dome? Yesterday Triche slipped twice, once on a drive and shot in the lane, MCW once, CJ once and a SJ player once. These sneakers need stick em on them.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

From where you were sitting did you notice pom-pom debris from the 400 SU cheerleaders at all? I pointed it out to the ref during the ND game regarding the pom pom streamer stuff on the court during play. He brought some over and gave it to us thanking us( laughing saying his wife just wouldn't understand his pockets full of pom poms) but he actually picked up the stuff twice more and putting it into his pocket.

From where you were sitting did you notice pom-pom debris from the 400 SU cheerleaders at all? I pointed it out to the ref during the ND game regarding the pom pom streamer stuff on the court during play. He brought some over and gave it to us thanking us( laughing saying his wife just wouldn't understand his pockets full of pom poms) but he actually picked up the stuff twice more and putting it into his pocket.

Actually yes. Two pieces that were picked up.

What is it with all the slipping this year? I can kind of see it on a court with an ice rink under it, but the Dome? Yesterday Triche slipped twice, once on a drive and shot in the lane, MCW once, CJ once and a SJ player once. These sneakers need stick em on them.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3
Someone mentioned it's usually around ghe #OrangeNation decals

400 cheerleaders!! HA HA HA HA! I have NEVER seen so many, and they do so little! It's distracting, that's what it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom