MD... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

MD...

We go three deep now. Sidibe looks healed.

Fine. Throw in Elvir Ovcina. Yes, I said Elvir Ovina.

As a trio, that’s way better. You know why? Because we never had to use Elvir Ovcina.

All of our teams with a legitimately good center and a couple warm bodies is better than this trio. You act like we’ve never had a team where 3 guys can play center before. This has gotta stop...

Hell...Otis Hill, Etan Thomas, Elvir OvCina, and...DONOVAN MCNABB.

He had 10 and 6 against Georgetown and stuffed Jahidi White. Don’t @ me

We go three deep now. Sidibe looks healed.

Love the optimism. A little over the top, but I get what your’e saying. It beats the constant negativity. Keep posting my man!

Love the optimism. A little over the top, but I get what your’e saying. It beats the constant negativity. Keep posting my man!
I try to counter that. But their like a pack of velicaraptors. If the team struggles, there is no end to the negative threads and posters. Try to say something positive and build up the guys and you will be gang attacked. It's all good.

Its not about negativity or positivity IMO. Just reality.

Sidibe looked good last November, against Pitt, and maybe a couple other games. And is starting to look better this year. I think he has potential. When he starts stringing together solid performances for awhile, we’ll all feel better.

Marek is playing there out of both desperation and because it’s a way to get our 5 best players on the court more. He’s not a C, but can be effective there against certain teams.

Chukwu played well at times at the end of last year.

This is not the best we’ve ever been at C.

I try to counter that. But their like a pack of velicaraptors. If the team struggles, there is no end to the negative threads and posters. Try to say something positive and build up the guys and you will be gang attacked. It's all good.

Frank Howard is teh BEST PG at Da SU uv ALL TiMe!

Don’t tell me otherwise or you’re a negative pterodactyl.

Seriously...not trying to be a jerk, and I think I see what point you were going for but I think you really overstated your case.

Last edited:
This is not the best we’ve ever been at C.

I agree, and I wouldn’t consider our Center position to be a strength right now. It could be down the road, and I think what CousCous means is we have some depth there with 3 guys that could start or have played well there in the past.

Last edited:
He looked great the other night, but let's see how he looks today and Monday before counting on him for big and impactful minutes every time out.
I agree with that. You have to believe though that the reason the staff didn't go hard for another center this class is because the medical staff said he would fully recover. And I have no doubt about his skills.

Old banana red, that was the best one. Had the nerve to try plum one time, not a good choice.

Possibly the worst puking experience of my life was from the one time I drank one in my rookie season in under an hour...the grape(I think it was 18%, while many were 13%, iirc) because TV had taught me that's what people do when they are feeling upset. I was said to be crawling on all 4's saying, "You owe me one", while pointing at various doors.

Many years later, my brother told me of the "challenge". One or more of these people in the video may, or may not be, related to me. Either way, they put what I thought was an accomplishment in my rookie season to shame. I actually dont think I watched this before you reminded me of it. (I think theyre using Banana Red in this, lol)

I would like to add...that just the THOUGHT, of the SMELL of the stuff caused me to be nauseous for quite a long time after my episode.

"the mans name is DOLEMITE"

Right on! I still havent seen this movie, and have meant to since hearing of it on here. The first few seconds of the song reminds me of the one from "Shaft", and not for the reasons some might guess without thinking of the spoken word part of the latter, which I enjoy using from time to time when writing my parodies...such as the Jordan Tucker one.

I was about to watch more of the Netflix Original(tm) documentary "Wild Wild Country", which I was told was EPIC and hard to believe it ever happened on US soil(this coming from someone who knows my beliefs, lol), but now you have me conflicted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom