Me at my desk at work right now | Syracusefan.com

Me at my desk at work right now

Eric15

Living Legend
"I find I'm so excited that I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a Cuse fan can feel. A Cuse fan at a start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it 13 more hours until tip before losing my mind. I hope to stomp Grayson Allen and watch him cry. I hope the Riverwalk in San Antonio at the Final Four is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."

2bf2bf96eedc0a762b3b597edcc6c513.jpg

"I find I'm so excited that I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a Cuse fan can feel. A Cuse fan at a start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it 13 more hours until tip before losing my mind. I hope to stomp Grayson Allen and watch him cry. I hope the Riverwalk in San Antonio at the Final Four is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."

That’s an amazing post.

“Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.”

A thousand likes.

Front runner for post of the tournament so far! Maybe even post of the year material!

Not to crush your dreams but the Riverwalk is more of an olive drab green!

It that movie supposed to be a comedy? I was laughing my *** off!
It is considered a comedy and looks like it's a tv series on youtube red, whatever that is.

Seeing the Karate Kid trailer, first thing that popped to mind:

Yeah, I can legitimately say there is 0.05 % chance I get any actual work done from this point forward. Anyone got any good excuses I can use on the boss?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom