Me thinks KState is toast now. Down 52-24 just about end of 3rd quarter. | Syracusefan.com

Me thinks KState is toast now. Down 52-24 just about end of 3rd quarter.

Deano

All American
Stanford giving Oregon fits but they have fumble fingers right now...ugh. I hope ND loses next week too.

Baylor has their foot on the gas and is not letting up... They are killing them

Stanford giving Oregon fits but they have fumble fingers right now...ugh. I hope ND loses next week too.

That would mean Alabama would back in. Super. I cant root for ND so I am actually hoping that happens. Either that or Georgia beats them in the SEC champ game.

I gotta root for the Tide since I live here as I can't stand Auburn. They are my 2nd fav team behind the Cuse.

That would mean Alabama would back in. Super. I cant root for ND so I am actually hoping that happens. Either that or Georgia beats them in the SEC champ game.

A one loss SEC team jumping an unbeaten ND would be the pefect way to end the BCS era.

And by perfect I mean friggin' terrible.

A one loss SEC team jumping an unbeaten ND would be the pefect way to end the BCS era.

And by perfect I mean friggin' terrible.
Pretty much.

We all know game outcomes don't actually matter.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Great over turn by the replay booth in the Stan/Oreg game. Where were these guys in the game against Rutgers??

#1 and #2 both lose. Cannot recall the last time that happened on the same weekend. I could have lived with KState winning, though I ma happy they were knocked off. However, I an ecstatic that Oregon lost. I cannot stand the hype the get for playing in the weakest conference, ugly uniforms, Knight's $$$$, uglier uniforms, phoney hype, and just when you think uniforms cannot get any uglier, the ugliest football uniforms. Did I mention their uniforms suck? I still don't know whether we are supposed to be intimidated or impressed?