MEAC Tourney | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

MEAC Tourney

Did we have a losing record? What was our record at the time...? If you are referring to 2006, we were 19-11 heading into the BE tournament where we won four straight against Cincy, Uconn, Gtown and Pitt. We were also 5-6 against top 25 teams that year. I was talking about teams getting in with near losing records and have played zero top 25 teams.

All due respect yopu can't have it both ways either the conference winner gets an auto or not regardless of record and with that you get some dog cinderella stories

All due respect yopu can't have it both ways either the conference winner gets an auto or not regardless of record and with that you get some dog cinderella stories

Never said I wanted it both ways Texas, I want it my way. Don't we all? I would like to see automatic bids eliminated for all conferences below the big five and let the selection committee choose the at large bids based on common sense.

We could still have just as many mid majors in the tournament but really, who wants to see Indiana vs 18-16 North Carolina A&T who lost to Cincy 93-39 and lost at home by 9 to 14-18 Utah Valley. Wouldn't you rather see Indiana play 22-9 North Carolina Central who only lost by 9 @ Marquette?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom