Means nothing but | Syracusefan.com

Means nothing but

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
is annoying espnu ranks our class 13, of 14, I like the class and definitely shows signs of a program on the rise. ( ACC )

We did slightly better with cotus and 24/7 ranking us 10th in the ACC and rovals ranking us 11th.

Cheers,
Neil

I guess this is where we find out exactly what kind of staff we have in terms of coaching, and talent evaluation. It will be an interesting ride to see how this class pans out in comparison.

is annoying espnu ranks our class 13, of 14, I like the class and definitely shows signs of a program on the rise. ( ACC )
I guess they are saying there isn't much of a gap between the top and the bottom is all. All the teams in the ACC are pretty close. That's how I am going to look at it.

I don't have the evaluation skills of the staff nor the recruiting sites, but based solely upon knowing what our needs are and where we want to take the offense to, my gut feeling is that the class is a little better than being rated.

Last edited:
I wonder how that is possible given that it seems like the top half off the ACC was all over a lot of our recruits as well.

weird we have 3 four star recruits at ESPN. It could improve once Samuels, Harvey, and Cordy are graded out. Also, doesn't help that Dowels is at 71, and Ishmael at 74

I wonder how that is possible given that it seems like the top half off the ACC was all over a lot of our recruits as well.

Centerpieces for us round out their classes. In truth there isn't much of a gap until you get to the Top half of the conference, where Top 300 kids are getting taken.

I think that ranking was done on 1/29?

I guess they are saying there isn't much of a gap between the top and the bottom is all. All the teams in the ACC are pretty close. That's how I am going to look at it.

Agree, not much separating 5-12 in the league from my perspective.

We did slightly better with cotus and 24/7 ranking us 10th in the ACC and rovals ranking us 11th.

Cheers,
Neil
Apparently, wherever you were rated a week ago is where you will end up, regardless of how your class is completed on NSD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom