Medcalf's article on ESPN | Syracusefan.com

Medcalf's article on ESPN

stuckinbig11

All American
is horrible. How much does he pay ESPN to get them to post this crap? It seems that he wrote 25-30 sentences on scraps of paper, pulled them out in random order from a hat, and then pieced them together and called it quits.

is horrible. How much does he pay ESPN to get them to post this crap? It seems that he wrote 25-30 sentences on scraps of paper, pulled them out in random order from a hat, and then pieced them together and called it quits.
what exactly are we talking about? the Saturday game performances? He literally posted that article before half the games even started.

Isn't he the guy who just wrote a piece earlier in the week saying that syracuse is the best team in the nation?

Isn't he the guy who just wrote a piece earlier in the week saying that syracuse is the best team in the nation?
I was not referring to the content, just the haphazard way he put the article together.

I was not referring to the content, just the haphazard way he put the article together.
It was a blog post...they aren't done as thorough as articles are so I'll give him a pass.

At this point, shouldn't we consider a separate board for rants against articles, writers, and anything having to do with stats?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom