Media Day | Syracusefan.com

Media Day

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Red on Eddie Lampkin: “His leadership is off the charts.. He’s all about the team.. He brings so much energy to our team.”

Red on what he learned last season: “I don’t know if we have enough time to answer that. Really having strong conviction on my ‘whys.’ More convinced of what I want.”

Red on Jyare Davis: “He’s a tough cover.. He’s a guy that can guard bigger guys and smaller guys.. He’s extremely versatile.”

Red on how the four transfers assimilating into the program: “These guys are all mature and have a good IQ for the game. They understand what it takes to be successful on and off the court.”

Red on how Donnie Freeman is handling the level of physicality in college basketball: “It depends on the day.. He’s battling, he’s not scared.”

Red on Jaquan Carlos: “I think having someone like JC benefits our whole team. He’ll get the ball to our wings right when they’re ready to shoot.”

Red on JJ Starling: JJ has had a great summer. And we need him to be great this year to do the things we want to do.

Red on wanting to get back to the NCAA tournament: “I know what we need to do, we need to win enough games.”

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom