Media Quick Links - TNIAAM | Syracusefan.com

Media Quick Links - TNIAAM

AirForceOrange

Hall of Fame
I would like to recommend removing this link from the Media Quick Links. Thank you.

I didn't even know there was one. Any reason why that one should be removed an not others? It seems that they went very negative for awhile but seemed to have righted the ship the last month or two. FWIW, I am not a frequent reader of any of the sites, including that one.

I didn't even know there was one. Any reason why that one should be removed an not others? It seems that they went very negative for awhile but seemed to have righted the ship the last month or two. FWIW, I am not a frequent reader of any of the sites, including that one.

This should explain it: Waters Blog Post Outing CTO

Are you saying that someone at that website tipped off Waters about CTO's comments? I didn't feel like reading an entire 8 page thread. The first page was all Waters related and people scared of posting anymore.

Basically the person who tipped off Deadspin, posted on TNIAAM and admitted to it...the new editor of TNIAAM basically said she deserved it...I think that is a very quick synopsis...Waters did the article to give CTO a chance to apologize, so he was trying to help her out.

Basically the person who tipped off Deadspin, posted on TNIAAM and admitted to it...the new editor of TNIAAM basically said she deserved it...I think that is a very quick synopsis...Waters did the article to give CTO a chance to apologize, so he was trying to help her out.

Wow, total Dbag move. I can see why the link was removed. Thanks for the info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom