Medicare | Syracusefan.com

Medicare

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
How does anybody make effective use of the Medicare system in this country??

I made it through 7+ years of post secondary education and I am trying to understand the info and choices they throw at you and I think I’m going to be left to either flipping a coin or throwing a dart at the wall to make my choices and simply hope and pray I’m getting it right, or at least not WAY wrong!

Yikes what a crappy system. Oh and the info that is given to you to help guide you in making your choices is brutal.

I made it through 7+ years of post secondary education and I am trying to understand the info and choices they throw at you and I think I’m going to be left to either flipping a coin or throwing a dart at the wall to make my choices and simply hope and pray I’m getting it right, or at least not WAY wrong!

Yikes what a crappy system. Oh and the info that is given to you to help guide you in making your choices is brutal.
medicare expert. feel free to message me

I agree. It is overwhelming.
It is why everytime I see or hear Medicare for all, I think... Be careful what you wish for.

I agree. It is overwhelming.
It is why everytime I see or hear Medicare for all, I think... Be careful what you wish for.

Bernie Sanders Meme GIF by patternbase

There is a ton of information available, much of it for free, to help one make decisions regarding Medicare. Just like deciding when to file for Social Security this is not a “one size fits all” decision and relies on your personal and unique circumstances. I can recommend a book by Danielle Kunkle Robert’s titled “10 Co$tly Medicare Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make.” It is written in plain language with easy to understand examples. There are also many very good videos available on YouTube to help with the decisions regarding Medicare. Good Luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom