Mel Kiper now has THREE SU players being drafted in the 2nd round | Syracusefan.com

Mel Kiper now has THREE SU players being drafted in the 2nd round

Alsacs

Living Legend
http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draf...-kiper-latest-mock-draft-goes-two-full-rounds

That link is insider, but holy crap Shamarko has moved up to the top of the 2nd round wow.
37. Cincinnati Bengals (from Oakland)

Shamarko Thomas, S, Syracuse
Physically gifted, Thomas upgrades team speed in the secondary.
41. Buffalo Bills

Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse
They added Kevin Kolb, but Nassib could be the quarterback of the future.

47. Dallas Cowboys

Justin Pugh, OL, Syracuse
Pugh has the versatility to help inside or at right tackle for a line in need of help.

Moontan, exactly. I fall asleep for the late first round but this year, maybe with the outside chance of a cuse selection

Would only be the 2nd time in school history SU has had three guys go in the first two rounds.

Even if some of them go in the 3rd, SU has only twice had three guys go in the first three rounds.

Looks like 2013 is a lock to be one of the best SU NFL draft classes of all time.

I'm a huge Pugh fan, but if he goes to Dallas... Not sure I can root for him. Managed to root for Jones at NE somehow... But Dallas? I still have trouble with liking Moose because of his time there.

I'm a huge Pugh fan, but if he goes to Dallas... Not sure I can root for him. Managed to root for Jones at NE somehow... But Dallas? I still have trouble with liking Moose because of his time there.

So true! Rooting for Dallas is like rooting Rutgers.

I usually watch the first 4 rounds but I also follow the draft pretty closely compared to most. Last year I did pretty well in predicting the first and second round. This year will be a lot tougher though.

Man, say what you will, but that Robinson guy really had an eye for talent.

2-SUPER-FISHING-LURE-Predator-font-b-Jerk-b-font-font-b-Bait-b-font-lot.jpg

This is only because it's a weak draft. Any other year and I would be surprised if 1 of the 3 made it on practice squads.

I'll put this up now so I don't have to post again.

images