Men's NCAA Ticket Information | Syracusefan.com

Men's NCAA Ticket Information

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Men's NCAA Tournament

If Syracuse is selected to play in the 2018 NCAA Tournament, all Orange Club members and season ticket holders with Priority Points of 750 and above will have the first opportunity to request tickets for the First and Second rounds.** Those patrons will use their MyCuse account to request tickets starting at 10:00 pm Sunday night. (They will receive an email with game details and an order link that evening.)

If tickets remain at Noon on Monday, March 12, all Orange Club members and season ticket holders with Priority Points of 749 and below will be able to request tickets for the First and Second rounds via their MyCuse account or at the Carrier Dome Box Office. **

At 3:00 pm, if tickets still remain, they will be available to the general public at the Carrier Dome Box Office only.

** Please note, if the Syracuse men's team is selected to play in the First Four games in Dayton, there will not be a public ticket sale. The ticket request process referred to above is for First and Second rounds only.

Men's NIT Tournament

If Syracuse is selected to play in the 2018 Men's Basketball NIT Tournament and host a first round game, tickets will go on sale at 10:30 pm Sunday night, March 11 to Orange Club members and men’s basketball season ticket holders through their MyCuse account (they will receive an email with game details and an order link that evening.) General public tickets will go onsale through cuse.com (tickets) at 11:00 pm Sunday night. Courtside patrons will receive an email Sunday evening with details and a link to order their tickets. Carrier Dome Suite holders should contact Wendy Coher in the Orange Club (315-443-5205) starting at 9:00 am, Monday morning.

Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis (a patron's usual season ticket locations will not be reserved due to the short turnaround time). Beginning at 9:00 am on Monday, March 12, patrons may also purchase tickets in person at the Carrier Dome Box Office. All online sales will be Print@Home or Mobile only.

Damnit!! Meant to do it last night and was going to order just now. Totally gone...nothing on Stubhub.

Are all games included in a ticket? I am confused how it works. The ticket covers all sessions Fri and sunday or..?

You would get the Session 2 for Detroit. It’s both games...MSU game then the TCU/Syracuse potentially. Then you would have to buy again for Sunday I guess if they win.

Are all games included in a ticket? I am confused how it works. The ticket covers all sessions Fri and sunday or..?
You would get the Session 2 for Detroit. It’s both games...MSU game then the TCU/Syracuse potentially. Then you would have to buy again for Sunday I guess if they win.

If you order from SU, SoBeCuse is right on. If you want tickets for afternoon session of Friday would have to purchase from another source (stubhub, etc) if non available on Ticketmaster. If we win on Friday and you bought from SU you are automatically charged for and have tickets for Sunday.

If we do not win in Dayton, your order from SU is Canceled, no charge, no tickets.

Wow!

But, not everyone can order from SU, correct?

If you order from SU, SoBeCuse is right on. If you want tickets for afternoon session of Friday would have to purchase from another source (stubhub, etc) if non available on Ticketmaster. If we win on Friday and you bought from SU you are automatically charged for and have tickets for Sunday.

If we do not win in Dayton, your order from SU is Canceled, no charge, no tickets.

Wow!

But, not everyone can order from SU, correct?

If there are tickets left now you can. Public sale started at 3:00 today. I just got out of work and haven’t seen any news etc so not sure of status but worth a try.

If there are tickets left now you can. Public sale started at 3:00 today. I just got out of work and haven’t seen any news etc so not sure of status but worth a try.

Interesting. Appreciate info.

I found this link

MyCuse Account

I don't have a "mycuse" account (not familiar with that), but it seems I can still purchase tickets. Seems...too easy? Haha.

Well I lied... I guess I do have a mycuse account, haha (2012 grad... must have set this up at some point, who knows).

Dayton Craigslist. Mark’s Tickets. Some available. Mark’s Tickets is legit. 20 or so available and some for $53.

Does anyone have an idea where tickets would be on Friday if they advance to Detroit? If you buy through MyCuse I assume it would be with a majority of Syracuse fans, correct?

Does anyone have an idea where tickets would be on Friday if they advance to Detroit? If you buy through MyCuse I assume it would be with a majority of Syracuse fans, correct?

Not sure, you could call the box office.

As for mycuse, is there anything that states the person buying through mycuse must have some sort of affiliation with the university? Seems anyone could set up a mycuse account if they wanted. I guess the caveat is, since these are Syracuse games, you obviously would be a Syracuse fan if you are buying tickets to games SU is playing (duh). Compared to other areas, these tickets seem like pretty good deals, that's why I ask.

Big difference between the two price points? $138 and $206 as far as ticket location, not sure if the bump in price is worth it for Detroit?

Two price points. If we win on Wednesday, they put through the charge for Friday. If we win Friday, they put through the charge for Sunday. Both were available yesterday early afternoon, I know. It was only open until 3pm for Orange Club members, and season ticket holders. Then went on sale to the general public at 3pm yesterday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom