is santa real or the imaginaion of the ncaa

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

igor

2nd String
to all, even deano. this is great therapy for me. sorry for the less than well written posts. part of the condition is to be impulsive. i push post some time before i should. many have offered suggestions for a player or the team. collectively and individually they need court time. the talent is here. it just needs to ripen. there are 5 or six players that will get an nba chance and mcw and dc jr. will be among them. good luck to jb, the team and you. may you all get what you need for christmas

to all, even deano. this is great therapy for me. sorry for the less than well written posts. part of the condition is to be impulsive. i push post some time before i should. many have offered suggestions for a player or the team. collectively and individually they need court time. the talent is here. it just needs to ripen. there are 5 or six players that will get an nba chance and mcw and dc jr. will be among them. good luck to jb, the team and you. may you all get what you need for christmas
Merry Chistmas , my fellow Orange fan . Don't forget JB has 900 victories . Merry Chistmas to all my fellow CUSE fans and the best of joy !!!!

?
neca-tim-burtons-the-nightmare-before-christmas-series-4-action-figure-igor_17682_300.jpg

:D

Merry Christmas Igor and may your heart grow as strong as your opinions.

Peace, health, and joy to you, Igor. And to everyone else on this board.

Merry Christmas to you too Moose. Hope you are making progress and all the best to you and yours.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Igor really is a nice guy. He just doesn't like to show it most of the time.
you mean if i think coach k should have called a time out rather than not, i'm not a nice guy. heck i even like some of you that think global warming is a hoax.

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas and joy and peace in the upcoming New Year...and of course a terrific season for all Orange Teams...a toast to you all:

Health, Peace, and Wealth (as defined by your being whether it be family, friends, material or not)!!!!!!!!

It's Christmas guys! BRNFORCUSE (or whatever the heck his name is) and Bluecurtain, hope there are sightings today..

Dear Igor, that seemed to be a very good-hearted post. Merry Christmas! I am wondering, though, about your choice of poster name:IGOR. You know that conjures up pictures of a one-eyed troll with a hump. I am wondering what it might feel like for you if you chose another name to post under, like "Jean Luc," for instance, or "Richard the Lionhearted?" Just a thought.

Happy Orange New Year to everyone!

Dear Igor, that seemed to be a very good-hearted post. Merry Christmas! I am wondering, though, about your choice of poster name:IGOR. You know that conjures up pictures of a one-eyed troll with a hump. I am wondering what it might feel like for you if you chose another name to post under, like "Jean Luc," for instance, or "Richard the Lionhearted?" Just a thought.

Happy Orange New Year to ee 8 or 9 titlesveryone!
i started with jake bees brat cto china tom and maybe dasher and some others back in the nintiee. we've been thru many different servers and some times i couldnt use moose or goose; so i thought of a name that wouldn;t be taken. it actually started as studigor and with subsequent changes ishortened to stud, then jus igor. many of you here think i'm a bad guy because i disagree with jb on a few things. he's a great man and a great coach, but if he had listened to me would have 8 or 9 championships and would be considered god