Miami board | Syracusefan.com

Miami board

Saltine Warrior

Walk On
Miami just took fla st OC and best recruiter plus George McDonald was seen leaving the Miami athletic center. As per Miami board

George McDonald has been down in Miami recruiting for Syracuse so maybe he did swing by the Miami athletic center.

George McDonald has been down in Miami recruiting for Syracuse so maybe he did swing by the Miami athletic center.
He went by to rough up Golden and tell their hotshot new OC not to mess with our stuff. ;)

Miami board is also very split on whether Coley was a good hire or not. While they admit he's a good recruiter some would rather have an OC with actual play calling experience which he apparently doesn't have. Not all good recruiters are good coaches and vice versa. Since both FSU and Miami are in the ACC this is kind of a Meh, who cares move. And how it impacts any single recruit is irrelavant to me.

Miami board is also very split on whether Coley was a good hire or not. While they admit he's a good recruiter some would rather have an OC with actual play calling experience which he apparently doesn't have. Not all good recruiters are good coaches and vice versa. Since both FSU and Miami are in the ACC this is kind of a Meh, who cares move. And how it impacts any single recruit is irrelavant to me.
He called plays at FIU for a year (2007). They went 1-11 and were 117 out of 120 in total offense. This was Cristobal's first year when the program was a disaster.

Nah...he was just spreading good will and checking in to see how their bowl game went...

i mean who wouldn't want to take a lesser role for less money at a program about to get his with ncaa sanctions?

I agree. The "SU vs Miami rivalry" was def more of a rivalry but still going to be fun to watch those games again.

They'll get hit. The violations are the violations. This isn't a courtroom that is going to throw it all out because miami wasn't read their miranda rights.

They'll get hit. The violations are the violations. This isn't a courtroom that is going to throw it all out because miami wasn't read their miranda rights.
Yeah, anyone who thinks the NCAA "can't do something" doesn't know the NCAA very well.

Yep, just delays the inevitable. Although if Miami has another 7-5 type season and self imposes a 3rd straight bowl ban, I think that, combined with this investigative mess, might be in their favor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom