Miami Game Thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Miami Game Thread...

People already coming unglued. Sigh.

Lots of game left. Need to clean it up on offense. Horrible, horrible start.

I was not expecting a win today anyway. We're not at that level yet where we can put up consecutive solid performances...We're occasionally great, not consistently good.

The drops are a result of the field.

Not sure what happened this week there but this field is beat up. I imagine it must be quite damp. The ball is obviously slick.

There have been 4 drops already.

We are struggling so far and have made plenty of mistakes, but these conditions completely do not help what we are trying to do.

One quarter in the books. This game is very much in reach. We're definitely waiting to play that flawless game we've all been dreaming of though. It ain't happening today.
Agree on being in reach, no need to panic yet everyone

Oline is being totally overmatched. Not sure how long the D can hold if the offense doesn't start producing yards.

Dude cmon on.

Can you please look at the fact this is a road game.
We are coming off a sky high win.

The team is competitive right now.

This isn’t the 2001 Miami-Syracuse game.
Dude..

We're slow af on offense.

Dungey has thrown 2 picks.

We have players that don't know where their helmet is.

Blown coverage on defense.

Yea, it's early. We can come back and win but stop treating this team like a high school squad. They didn't come prepared to play this game. Need to man up fast.

We lose, fine but I want to see competence.

Dude..

We're slow af on offense.

Dungey has thrown 2 picks.

We have players that don't know where their helmet is.

Blown coverage on defense.

Yea, it's early. We can come back and win but stop treating this team like a high school squad. They didn't come prepared to play this game. Need to man up fast.

Maybe it's time for you to turn off the game.

We are flat.

They are not.

I don’t really care all that much though. We’ll turn it around but can’t get too far behind.

Miami looks really good.

I'm used to Dungey always being able to complete 5-7 yard pitch and catch throws to Erv and Ish whenever he feels like it. I'm nervous that we haven't been able to do that one single time.

Alright guys need a drive this series.

We got this. Mistakes can be cleaned up.
Need to find footing this series.

Should be 17-0 lucky we got a turnover back. Hey it's 10-0 still a game. Offense needs points here.

So far we cant cover the TE, cant tackle the RB, give up easy underneath passes, Dungey refuses to stay in pocket getting himself in trouble, making bad decisions, recievers dropped balls, and being killed at LOS. Is there one thing we have done decently besides our nice run

I don’t know why but I still think we are going to win.

It’s just Miami is taking what we are giving.
We will turn this around.

Hard to use the middle of the field when your QB is flushed outside every play.

We need to bring pressure

We have 7/8 guys in coverage and still not stopping pass plays, so not sure if a blitz is good or bad but worth a shot to get some pressure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom